Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Big Birthday

Today I have a gift envelope for an order for my friends Son she thought the image was just perfect for an 18 year old!!


Just love this Kenny K image she's just lush and coloured with copic's thought I'd have a play with them as they don't get out much now!!  lol
Cut out the 18 with my Cricut and added some buttons and ribbon.
Papers are from my stash and I'm sorry but not sure what they are.

Challenges I am entering are:

Kenny K's Krafty Krew  -  Big Birthday
Cupcake Crafts  -  Numbers
Cards for Men  -  Happy Birthday
Top Tip Tuesday  -  One for the Men


Well I had a bad turn today I don't know what came over me but I have cleaned the house from top to bottom!!  

When my DH came home we had a good talk as I have asked him to be careful cause I don't know when I will be doing it again!!!  lol

Off to make his tea now then back to check out ya blogs!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx