Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Shabby Chic Baby Card

Well I'm here a day later then planned but I have had no desire to be creative this weekend just been a couch potato and on top of that I have had my youngest daughter here for the last three nights which has been so nice as I don't see her very often due to circumstances far beyond my control.






Another of my old Magnolia babies isn't she so sweet and so perfect on the cloud with the flowers down the side.



Well as you can see lots of Magnolia papers and once again from different collections but together so perfect just added some pink and white card which I have distressed the edges and inked with pink.
Loving this pink mesh ribbon have a full reel of it and wish now that I had also bought it in baby blue.  I have used my Tim Holtz Butterfly and doily edge dies, Cherry Lynn hearts and a sizzix small tag.
Here you can see the small tag with a  Magnolia Sentiment and lush pink ribbon with baby printed on in silver.
As always a side view so you can see all the texture and detail of the dies.
Finally Summer and Dusty "do you think Dusty is asking for a ride on the train" lol  
I took loads of pictures last week when the sun was out but the little monkey just wouldn't look at me and have selected hearing I think!!!!!

Challenges I am entering are:

Totally Tilda  -  Tilda with Sentiment
Magnolia Down Under  -  Baby Shower (Photo Inspiration)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Tilda Only
Just Magnolia  -  Bingo (Pink, Flowers and Ribbon)
Stamptacular  -  Wings and Bling
Dilly Beans  -  Sparkle and Shine
Totally Paper Crafts  - Lots of layers
Delightful Challenge  -  Bling and Bows
Passion for Pro Markers  -  Gingham/Checks

Well I'm hoping to get to your blogs tonight as I can see on my side bar your fabulous work and I'm itching to have a look!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend the weather here was lovely and just a few showers but so much nicer than just rain!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx