Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Midweeks Magnolia - Inspirational Picture

Wow it's soon come round to team "B's" turn and this week we have a fabulous inspirational picture just take at look at this how Yummy is!!!!

Can't wait to see what you come up this week based on the picture.
This is just the perfect image to go with my yummy papers and I so enjoyed colouring it in and as always used my Pro's added some glamour dust and a ditty background then made it stand out more with liquid pearls.

Well I decided to use some fabulous "Pink Paisley" papers and the colours are just perfect for this.


Flowers, leaves, heart pin and bling all from my every increasing embellishment stash!
This gathered tulle and pearls on a string are from Live and Love Crafts and if you pop over there at the moment she has 20% of  everything blingy!!!  The pearl bow is from eBay.
Distressed my papers and inked around them and then added my lovely metal corners.
I  tried ever so hard not to cover up this little fairy on the paper but then like a Muppet I added the heart pin and you can hardly see her!
A closeup of the embellishments.
Don't forget we also have a fabulous "Magnolia" prize so come on over and join in!!

The Midweek Magnolia girls have come up trumps again with fabulous creations which you can find here!

Challenges I am entering are:

Tilda Town  -  Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious   - Inspirational Picture - pastels
Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Sugar Tilda Only
Crafts and Me  -  Anything Goes
Card and Scrap  -  Wings
Zoe Bunny  -  Swirls and lace
Paper Pretties  -  PWC216 Birthday Cards
Divas by Design  -  Happy Birthday
Allsorts  -  Distressing
Southern Girls  -  Angels and Fantasy

Well thats it from me for the time being will be back later to have a look at your blogs!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you have left me on my last post I so love these new images and now want to start playing with my Sweet Pea stamps again!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully the sun will come out later as in Sheffield at the moment it's rather overcast but so warm!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx