Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

Some Fab News I needed to share xxx



I've been asked to join the new DT of Natalie and Amy who have just opened their new Craft shop here in the UK, which you really must checkout as they have some wonderful goodies and lots more arriving every week!!!!!

We're going to be having our first challenge in August so I hope you'll head over to the challenge blog and become a follower you can find the link here!!!!

Plus Natalie and Amy are also still holding a draw for some crafting goodies which you can enter to win a secret prize and the more that enter the more prizes on offer.

Congratulations to the other 5 ladies that will be joining me on the team with Natalie, Amy and Shell can't wait to work along side you all and share our inspiration.

Thanks again to Natalie and Amy for picking me for their first DT team!!!!


Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx