Followers

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Blowing Bubbles xx

Yep that's right another little beauty that just popped into my basket at Magnolia!!! She's just so dreamy and love that the bubble's are hearts even prettier.
My image as always is coloured with Pro's and added glamour dust to her wings and heart bubbles.
The papers as you can see are various Magnolia collections but all tone so beautifully together.
The beautiful sentiment is from Kaisercraft and I have added Magnolia DoHickey wings to each side and Tim Holtz butterfly border down the side..
Beautiful flowers, pins, bing and lovely pearl foliage from stash.
Here you can see the wonderful papers and the perfect bling.

Challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia  -  All the B's (Blooms and Bling)
Tilda Town  -  Favourite Tilda (Just adore all my Tilda's but my fav's are the old baldies)
Digi Design Challenge  -  Pile on the Flowers
Saturday Challenge  -  Pastel Colours
Southern Girls  -  Pearls  (pearl foliage)
Ribbon Girl  -  Girly Cards
Deep Ocean  -  Sea of Love/Lovely card
Paper Take Weekly  - Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Chickies  -  Anything Goes
Zoe Bunny  - Girls, Girls, Girls
Forever Friends  -  Summer Fun

That's another long post and overload of pictures, thanks for stopping with me.

Would also like to say a big warm welcome to all my new followers I hope you find inspiration on my blog and thank you for all the wonderful comments I have had.

I am still having a bit of gum ache but I have another appointment on Wednesday so I'm hoping it will be gone by them.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend if the weather is anything like it is in Sheffield its another craft day for me!!

Before I forget my candy is still open if you would like to enter its here!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

31 comments:

Happy Days said...

She's a beauty!!! As is your card. Hope you soon feel better this seems to have been going on for far to long for you now.

Enjoy your weekend - think maybe we should all be crafting arks?

Claire x

Caroline said...

Hi Chanelle gorgeous card love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is another stunner Chanelle! what a sweet image and the papers are So pretty! Love the wonderful sentiment.. and the crystal swirls… and the gorgeous flowers and pins! it's really stunning!
Hope you have a good weekend hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the fab image and papers.xxx

Maris said...

lovely creation, thanks for joining in at DMCC

Sonia said...

Oh Chanelle,what's a romantic card:)The angel is so cute...love the bubble:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi she isjust the sweetest stamp , Love the pinks and your super die cuts ;0) x

Vicky said...

Oooh another real cutie Chanelle...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Marie said...

Gorgeous card!!! Lovely! Hope you have a nice weekend!

Joey said...

Awwwwwwwww Chanelle this is soooooo cute! gorgeous little lady and love the embellies, those swirls are so pretty. Joey xx

Teresa said...

This is beautiful.
hugs Teresa xx

scrappyjen said...

That is perfect. I love the embellishment cluster in the corner. Thanks for sharing. jenx

Gibmiss said...

Hi chantelle
Fabulous card ... Love the colours...
Thanks for joining us at FF.this month...
Hugs sylvievxxx

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. I love the older Magnolias.
Sarah-Jane xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, So pretty
HUGZ Fleur xXx

julieprice3 said...

This is delightful, I'm really loving these older Tildas, so cute!. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia
Hugs Julie P

Little K Smith said...

AAaaww such a sweet Tilda! Beautiful colours and I love the sentiment too :)
Kelly.x

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Fab image. Love the papers, layout and all the details.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Chanelle, I love the soft colours and that flower arrangement is amazing

hugs Vicky xxx

Elaine said...

What a gorgeous card and its so pretty.
I love these little characters you are using on your cards Channelle, they are just adorable, and you are colouring them all beautifully.
well done Hugs Elaine

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.beautiful design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely amazing creation its just perfect,

I hope you will try to join us again next week,

Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

Teresa said...

Gorgeous choice of Tilda and a great card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa x

Anneke. said...

Beautiful card.
Nice to use one of the first magnolia stamps.
Thanks for joining in at DMCC.
Greeting Anneke.

Elizabeth said...

I love those oldies, too, but I find them so hard to use! But yours is perfect, Chanelle! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)Love the oldies to ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Tina Makuc said...

What a beautiful card Chanelle!!
I love your choice of colours and I'm absolutely in love with this Tilda you used!! I adore the older ones!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Lisa M said...

Ohhhhhh, this is precious!!! You've captured the soft colors of youth and playfulness here so perfectly. A truly beautiful card. :)

miriam said...

prachtige schattige kaart
bedankt voor je deelname aan dmcc
gr miriam

Karin said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at DMCC.