Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Blowing Bubbles xx

Yep that's right another little beauty that just popped into my basket at Magnolia!!! She's just so dreamy and love that the bubble's are hearts even prettier.
My image as always is coloured with Pro's and added glamour dust to her wings and heart bubbles.
The papers as you can see are various Magnolia collections but all tone so beautifully together.
The beautiful sentiment is from Kaisercraft and I have added Magnolia DoHickey wings to each side and Tim Holtz butterfly border down the side..
Beautiful flowers, pins, bing and lovely pearl foliage from stash.
Here you can see the wonderful papers and the perfect bling.

Challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia  -  All the B's (Blooms and Bling)
Tilda Town  -  Favourite Tilda (Just adore all my Tilda's but my fav's are the old baldies)
Digi Design Challenge  -  Pile on the Flowers
Saturday Challenge  -  Pastel Colours
Southern Girls  -  Pearls  (pearl foliage)
Ribbon Girl  -  Girly Cards
Deep Ocean  -  Sea of Love/Lovely card
Paper Take Weekly  - Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Chickies  -  Anything Goes
Zoe Bunny  - Girls, Girls, Girls
Forever Friends  -  Summer Fun

That's another long post and overload of pictures, thanks for stopping with me.

Would also like to say a big warm welcome to all my new followers I hope you find inspiration on my blog and thank you for all the wonderful comments I have had.

I am still having a bit of gum ache but I have another appointment on Wednesday so I'm hoping it will be gone by them.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend if the weather is anything like it is in Sheffield its another craft day for me!!

Before I forget my candy is still open if you would like to enter its here!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx