Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

Feeling under the weather xx

Here again and yes another Magnolia I have so many it will take me forever to show case them all especially when I can't resist buying new ones!! lol

Anyway today I have a lovely lie in until my sister phoned me to see if I was ok, bless she rings me everyday at least once but its nice to know she cares, back to my story there was an ambulance outside when I opened the bedroom blinds and my neighbour was being taken to hospital this afternoon it was nice to see her return so today's card is for her "sorry your feeling under the weather" perfect.
I'm ashamed to say its another new image that I received this week and as always she is coloured with my Pro's.

Can you see the fab umbrella paper its just so perfect for this image and I have cut out the brown back ground in the shape of an umbrella
Don't know how I managed before I had this wonderful Magnolia die just can't stop using it. 

Love this sentiment think I need some more its just so versatile and perfect!
I have also used a leaf die and corner die to my flowers along with some little buds, stickles, brads and gems to finish.

Challenges I am entering are:

I love Pro Markers  -  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday  -  Anything Goes
Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Pan Pastels  -  Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen  -  Summer Daze (Summer Shower's)
Raise the Bar  -  Summer (Summer Showers)

That it for another day I still have really bad "Gum Ache" she really must have given them some jip!! lol  You should also so my upstairs there are dies all over the floor as I lost one!  well I thought I had but it was in the first place I had originally looked how typical is that.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love and hugs Chanelle xxx


32 comments:

Helen said...

Another lovely card. Great image but must say I LOVE those flowers. Hope your neighbour is ok xx

Mummy lade said...

great colour combo!

Linda said...

A beautiful card for your neighbour who I hope is on the way to a full recovery.

Hope you are feeling good and have a wonderful weekend.x

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the foliage wrapping round the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Caroline said...

Another gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the flowers are gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better soon. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful card! Really beautiful paper and embellishments :) the image is so lovely:)
Hugs,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle,I like the sweet Tilda the papers, the flowers and the keep calm sentiment.
Kevin xx

Gaynor said...

Lovely flowers Chanelle, I am getting addicted to the magnolias, I have 30 now!!! Love your card, Gaynor xx

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card hun, loving the colours again and that sentiment is lush.

Have a fab weekend

Claire x

Eileen said...

Super card here ... love the colours you have used and that image is fabby ...Thanks for joining us at this weeks PanPastel challenge xxx
Eileen xx

Gail said...

Very nice! Your neighbor will love it!

downrightcrafty said...

oh how lovely what a gorgeous creation to look at first thing in the morning
Hugs Kate xx

Berit said...

Great card, lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit X

Elaine said...

Wow another super card what a fabulous neighbour you are to care for others nearby who are poorly what a fabulous card Chanelle Hugs Elaine

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love your colours and details and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning card hun - beautiful flowers. My sister phoned at 4am to tell me she was at the airport going on holiday - as if I had forgotten - great...sisters!!!!!
Sarah x

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a wonderful image and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the scrummy paper with the brollies!! :-)) and the flowers are stunning!
Hope your gums are feeling better soon hun!!
Take care and Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Boxofcolours said...

Erm, yes we have had more than enough of the wet stuff of late - the bottom of my garden squelches and the plants will soon need wellies!!

Great card Chanelle.

Hugs
Jane

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, fab papers and gorgeous embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Lau W said...

Oh you're great with your neighbour, she will be happy, sure ! This card is just lovely, so nice embellish and your paper is superb !
xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Beautiful card! wonderful flowers. glad your neighbour is back home.
And I hope your poor gum is feeling better xxx
Love,mel. xxx

Lisa M said...

You cut the paper to look like an umbrella...LOL...that is spectacular!!! What an inventive way to create more depth to your card. Your "feel better soon" card is superb and I'm sure your neighbor LOVED it!

Donna Mosley said...

I love this Chanelle, the image and details are stunning as always.

Donna x

Tracy said...

Well I'm sure this card will cheer you neighbor right up sweetie. It's gorgeous and you go right ahead and have fun using that die over and over and over....LOL Hugs!

Hanna said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I'm sure your neighbour will love it and that it will put a smile on her face. So sweet of you!

Love the flowerarrangement and the gorgeous way you've coloured Tilda, she looks adorable.
The paper with the umbrellas is stunning too!
Such a fabulous card. Love every single piece of it :)

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog, it made my day! :)
Have a nice day
hugs
Hanna

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, hope you neighbour is feeling better. What a stunning card you have made. It is perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

febe said...

Gorgeous card with the cute image. Lovely papers, colors and shapes. :)

motel albury

Rica said...

Hi Chahelle, I hope you are OK!!!
Your card is stunning, I love those papers - perfect for that adorale Tilda - great colouring.
Your details are scrumptious!!

hugs Heather xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous!! I love the vibrant colours and that image is so sweet

hugs Vicky x x x

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG absolutely adorable card,,,,,,Colors look incredible here and I love especially these die cuts,,,,,,,,,woww,wowwwww

Olga Wright said...

Very amazing card you got there! I so love the color combo. Everything is so perfect!
quality website design