Followers

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

The day has arrived for my First DT Post for Midweek Magnoliga's xxx

OMG I'm officially a Midweek Magnolia girl and here to prove it is my first DT creation.

MY word I was so excited and a little worried when I added my card as I'm so not computer literate and didn't want to end up deleting or publishing the post. lol

Well this week the theme is Recipe - 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and one Ribbon and we all get to play this week before we go into our teams.
 
This is my inspiration for you Tilda with Birdcage isn't she just so perfect and as always she is coloured with pro markers.

Check out this yummy paper and I still have half a sheet left with the gorgeous fairy to play with later.  You can see my one Ribbon here on top of the Marianne birdcage which is another lucky find in my stash.

 
Three flowers which have been cut with my new spellbinders dies and you can see I actually got out my needle and sewed the lace for the perfect place to put these 2 yummy Crystal buttons the third flower I have added a pearl brad so that it all blends perfectly. Also added green foliage which is another fab punch from L-Em (again purchased from The Craft Den along with my new spellbinder die)

Another metal corner as I love these adds that little bit of interest and I have cut out a butterfly from the paper.
 A better view of the paper which is Prima from the Fairy Belle Collection called "La Spa" just jam packed with beautiful detail there is even a trellis background where I have added liquid pearl to the center of each join you really can't see much as I added it before all the detail but its there and looks fab.

 Last picture is a side view where you can see the dimension of all the details I have added and the Sentiment stamp from Whimsy to finish it off. (Prima Paper, Ribbon and Sentiment stamp from the Craft Box)

Challenges I am entering are:

Papertake Weekly  -  3-2-1  (Three Flowers-Two Buttons-One Ribbon)
Bearly Mine  -  Tic Tac Toe  (Dies-Ribbon & Lace)
Creative Inspiration Paints  -  Butterfly
Zoe Bunny  -  Girls Girls Girls
Dilly Beans  -  Purple
Craft Your Days Away  -  Bingo  ( Buttons-Ribbon/Lace and Die Cuts)
Southern Girls  -  Things with Wings  (Buttefly's)
Joanna Sheen  -  Lavender and Lace
Ribbon Girl  -  Lace or Ribbon
Crafty Ribbon  -  Butterfly's and Bows

Well that took longer than I thought to write and link up so thats it from me at the moment I'm off to craft with my new Wester's Pages that arrived from Simon Says yesterday and boy are they lush just can't wait so thanks again Cor for my marvelous candy win!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

31 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Chanelle stunning cute Tilda creation gorgeous colour combo & embellies..pity the link on MW Magnolia dosent bring peeps to your gorgeous creation..

smiles Christine x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chanelle,
Congrats!
Beautiful card,lovely image,colours and details :) x

Boxofcolours said...

Congrats Chanelle and what a beautiful card to start with!
Hugs
Jane

Lisa M said...

Ohhhhhh boy! A heaping gorgeous amount of purple. :) I think your card is sensational!! Incredible detail everywhere. Your DT card is fabulous.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and fab colours.xxx

Gaynor said...

Lovely card Chanelle, cannot believe you have 300 magnolia stamps!!! Love all the details and the stamp, gorgeous, Gaynor xx

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Welldone. Caroline xxx

Gail said...

Congratulations!
You did good!
Awesome card! Lots of detail!

Sophie said...

Very beautiful blog!!!I like all your creations!!Very nice job!!I wait you to come to my blog too!!I will be very happy to see you!!Have a nice day!!Kisses and hugs Sophie from Greece!!

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome card, Chanelle. I so love this Tilda stamp, she looks lovely on your card. Love all the gorgeous embellies to go with her.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Lau W said...

Oh this Tilda is realy cute ! And your card is so wonderful, so nice details, love this creation very much !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Jenny said...

Lovely Card Chanelle, love that colour! Love all the bit's and bobs :-D Jenny x

Little K Smith said...

Hi hun
Congrats on your new DT position! Well deserved with this beautiful creation! I love the gorgeous colours and so much yummy detail too! Love it! :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

It's beautiful Chanelle, no wonder they snapped you up

hugs Vicky x x x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card
hugs
jayne
x

Debbie Dolphin said...

Yayyyyy well done Chanelle,,Im so happy for you and so well deserved xxxx<3
Big Hugs
debbie xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card as always Chanelle...and big congrats too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Happy Days said...

Simply stunning girl! You've rocked it! Claire x

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Congrats Chanelle! You sure started off with a bang for your new DT. I just love your cut work. Those little butterflies are the sweetest touch. Beautiful!! Hugs!

Carole of Brum said...

What an exciting day for you, Chanelle, and you did yourself proud - a lovely card! CoB

Caz said...

A beautiful card Chanelle. Love the image and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so beautiful chanelle.really pretty details and layers and i love the sweet tilda and colours :D

xx coops xx

Marie said...

Gorgeous creation!!!! Congratsulations! Many kisses from Greece!

Suzi said...

So nice to have you with us Chanelle, I love your card, the colour combo and layout are fabulous.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sue said...

Oh WOW!!! I honestly don't know where to begin Chanelle - this is SO gorgeous!! Love the Tilda image and the wonderful colours… and the lace.. the flowers… the wavy ribbon… the butterflies… stamp sentiment… so many wonderful details on this card - it's an absolute stunner!! Perfection!!
Hope you have a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Chanelle,
WOW congratulations on your DT position xxx so happy for you :)
Beautiful first DT card! just gorgeous!
love,melly. xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle, oh my goodness me you must be "flying high as kite" as I know you LOVE your Magnolia stamps. I am so pleased that you got on the Midweek Magnolias DT. Fab card to start off with. Enjoy. Best wishes Kym xxx PS Sorry I haven't posted much. Had dental surgery on Tuesday - not at all nice - still in pain/can't talk much as yet (whoopee say my family!!)/can't each much but I'll get there. Monday sees the first anniversary of my mum's death so things aren't so good. Take care, see you around in Blogland.

Nicecrane Designs said...

My fav, my fav,,,,love the vintge style and these stunning butterflies flying.........wowww..

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Chanelle. Love all those wonderful details! Have a great weekend, hun! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Chanelle, love the gorgeous image and the colours and stunning details are perfect.

HUGE congrats on the DT spot too hun.

Donna x

Lynne said...

Congrats on your DT post, well deserved. Fabulous card, wonderful colours and lots of fab embellies. Lynne xx