Followers

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

It's lovely lace over at Midweek Magnolia xx

Thank you for all your entries last week on the "Anything" but a card your creations where awesome each and everyone, don't forget you need to check back on Friday then the lucky winner and Top three will be announced.

Well its team "B's" turn this week and our theme is "Lovely Lace" so here is my card.
My picture's are rubbish but I can't take any more because I gave this card to my friend Kerry who's Mum is poorly at the moment just to let her know we are thinking of them all!!

As always I have coloured with my pro markers.
Added my yummy lace around a large love heart and then cut out the the same size heart but with all the detail.  You can also see the vintage postcard that I added and the lovely sentiment "Sending You Love and Kisses"

My sweet Tilda with a beautiful spray of flowers which I have added flower soft too!
The Forget-me-not paper is just lush and is from the new range the flowers are so delicate that I had to cut them out with my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch and then ink around the edges I have also added yellow stickles to the centers.
Side view as always where you can see the different layers.


The Challenges I am entering are:
Just Magnolia - Summertime Colours
Simply Magnolia - Garden Blooms
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Pan Pastels - Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend - Show us your style - Just love all things embellishments wise but just adore beautiful papers which you can cut up!!!! lol
Allsorts - Any die will do
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes


Well that's me done just need to link up then a quick shopping trip before I go to the dreaded dentist!!!!!

I hope you will be thinking of me as I am having two of my back teeth out what a horrid thought!!!! lol

 Be back later Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

26 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Chanelle gorgeous card as always love the image and yout layout is fantastic. Have a good day. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,a cute image and fab lace.xxx

Tracy said...

Oh goodness! I hope all goes well with your teeth Chanelle. Your card is lovely. The lace tucked all around the heart is so pretty and I love your punched hydrangea flowers. :-) Hugs and well wishes for a speedy recovery!

Vanja said...

This is gorgeous! I love the lace. :)

Vanja

Happy Days said...

Really pretty card, love those forget me nots - hope your friend's Mum makes a speedy recovery. x

Cathy Lee said...

Chanelle, this is so sweet. I love how you used your lace, so pretty. Tilda looks lovely. Gorgeous flower arrangements really finish the card nicely.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Lau W said...

Oh i think of you, i hate the dentist !!!!
Your card is just gorgeous, love the touch of flower soft, and your lace is so nice !
Hope that the mum of your friend will be better soon !
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the sweet tilda, the heart and all the lace.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the beautiful image and very scrummy details. Love the lace.

Donna x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Chanelle:) Sweet image,I love the flower soft in it and the other flowers in the corners...stunning!
Thanks for your lovely comment and I'm honored you became my lovely follower:) Thanks a lot!
Big hug,
Sonia

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your lace heart is gorgeous and fab sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Gillian .... said...

The lace heart is lovely, thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.

Jenny said...

Oh what a lovely card. I love all the little details -the punched flowers are fab :-D Jenny x

Louise said...

Wow Chanelle!
Amazing work with that gorgeous lace you added! Simply stunning! Love your soft beautiful coloring and that cute heart too :)
So many amazing details :)

Big hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful card, Chanelle! Love the cute tilda and the lovely lace! Hugs, Elizabeth

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a sweet Tilda image and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the gorgeous black and lacy heart!! and the vintage postcard… and the beautiful little flowers… all so pretty!
It's a stunning card!
Hope you are ok after the dentist.. take it easy and rest up for few days!!
Take Care!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card, Chanelle! Love that heart lace behind the image!
beautifully done!
Hugs, Iulia

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, and I love all the details, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Suzi said...

This is so so pretty Chanelle, I love your design, lace and that adorable Tilda. Beautiful creation hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lins said...

What a beauty you've made Chanelle.

Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Hugs,

Lins

sallysbitz said...

Your card is stunning Chanelle. Love the layout & so much detail x

Hope all went well at the dentist, rather you than me!!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Lynne said...

At last I can leave a comment. Gorgeous card Chanelle, love all the lace around the heart. Hope your week gets better. Hugs Lynne xox

Crafty_Fairie said...

Super project thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Elaine said...

What a fantastic card Chanelle I love the colours and its such a fab design well done beautiful work Hugs Elaine

Sande said...

Fabulous lace over the Tilda! Superb!

Hugs, SAnde xx

Lorraine said...

Really pretty card, gorgeous image too. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x