Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Magnolia Anniversary Card

I'm back with another Anniversary card and guess what I forgot all about it!! lol

It's my niece's 2nd Anniversary I wouldn't mind but we where talking about it last week when we crafted together and I still forgot!!


Anyway here it is and of course it can only be Tilda and Edwin as Kerry adores Magnolia's coloured with pro markers.

 This little beauty only popped through my door this afternoon so I think I was meant to forget.  Aren't  they just so beautiful.
 These are my Websters pages "Petite Papers  -  Ladies & Gents Trendsetter" added to dark green and red card stock.
 Flowers are from my stash and again I have used my new foliage punch from L-Em along with two pins one is from Websters Pages but I must admit I am actually disappointed with them dare I say I thought they look a bit tacky!!!

The picture's are really bad the sun was out and I found it really difficult to get good pictures!

This overall view shows you the lush lace ribbon and all the bling I have added.

Challenges I am entering:

Simply Magnolia -  Garden Blooms & DT
Magnolia Down Under - Bingo Sentiment/Tilda/Lace Bearly Mine - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Gems/Free/Lace or Punch/Glitter/Blooms)
Addicted to stamps - One or more pins
Craft Your Days Away  -  Tic Tac Toe  Flower/Lace/Gems

Well that's it from me I'm of to comment as I'm a bit late today.

Don't forget you can still enter my candy here!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx

28 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image....great colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I like the sweet Tilda and Edwin, the papers, the lace and the swirls.
Kevin xx

Caroline said...

This is beautiful Chanelle love the image the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Gaynor said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! I love it, the design, the image, everything about it is fab, Thanks for joining our challenge at craft your days away, Gaynor DT x

Louise said...

Hi Chanelle!
Oh, this is simply gorgeous! Love this cute dancers and you have colored them to pure perfection! Love your lace bow and the cute swirls too! So many beautiful details ;)

Big hugs!

Louise said...

Hi Chanelle!
Oh, this is simply gorgeous! Love this cute dancers and you have colored them to pure perfection! Love your lace bow and the cute swirls too! So many beautiful details ;)

Big hugs!

Gail said...

Very pretty!

Caz said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, love the images and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so beautiful chanelle.i love the sweet image and really stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Hihiii !thank you for informing me I won a challenge !!!!! you're great ! OMG i'm so exciting, i wonder what i have woooooon !!! :-)))))

Your card is a beauty,such a n happy card with these dancers. Papers, lace, flowers, all details are beautiful !
Big kisses my friend !!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely a delicious to watch,,,,, Chanelle,,,I love your back,,,,and the red tones here wowwww..

Tracy said...

The colors are so rich on this card Chanelle! Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs!

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is gorgeous hun, well done on the cutting out! Beautiful flowers and such a lush colours too :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Such a sweet card, Edwin and Tilda look so happy

hugs Vicky x x x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the very cute image and all those scrummy embellies. Off to have another look. :o)

Donna x

Elaine said...

Wow Chanelle this is gorgeous lovely images and a vintage feel too , Gorgeous embellishments too well done .
Hugs Elaine

meeshka said...

Hiya Chanelle!

Remember me? LOL!

What a gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured too! Keep up the good work love :)

Hugs, Meesh. xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Gorgeous card. I like your papers and your beautiful details.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Sue said...

Aww this is SO sweet Chanelle!! I love the Tilda and Edwin images - they are perfect for Anniversary card!! The papers and embellies are just stunning!!! I love the flowers… the lace.. the gold corners…the crystals… everything!! Wow! what a stunning card!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lisa M said...

Love how things work out in the end! It's obvious, this image was meant to be...couldn't think of a prettier card for the special ocassion!
Luscious colors, so much texture and all over gorgeous work!!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

Lots of lovely elements to look to drool over here.

A lovely vintage feel.

Love Jules xx

Jill said...

stunning creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

NGCARDS said...

This is such a pretty creation hun :) Thanks for joining in with the fun at PTW! xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Chanelle! Lovely design and I love the lace ribbon! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs., Marlies

Kruemel said...

What an amazing card! Love the colors, the layers... just everything about it!

Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at MDUC!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

Oh I love this stamp! gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colours and the lace bow
Thanks for joining us over at Addicted to Stamps
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx

Lins said...

What a festive card you've made, I feel like dancing :-)

Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Hugs and enjoy your weekend,

Lins