Followers

Sunday, 10 June 2012

I'm a Mid Week Magnolia Girl!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

That's right I can't believe that I am actually writing this it really hasn't sunk in yet!! Me a Midweek Magnolia Girl what an achievement and such an honour to be working with such talented ladies on the DT team and of course us newbies!!!!

To say that only a few years ago when the first batch landed at The Craft Den I purchased the magazine and Cozy Tilda just to say I'd actually got a Magnolia as then I didn't really like them, how funny is that because now I'm addicted I'm just re-arranging my collection so that I actually know where there are and what exactly I have and up to now I have cataloged nearly 300!  Just don't tell the DH. LOL

Anyway I thought I would make a "Thank You" card for the ladies on the DT as I'm so overwhelmed to be on the team.
 
I managed to purchased the Australian Koala Tilda on eBay and as always she is coloured in with Pro Markers.
 

These papers are Kaiser Craft "Magic Happens" collection and just added turquoise and purple card to match up!


 I have followed the Sketch over at Tilda Town and the theme at Totally Tilda "Clouds" I have used my Memory Box Small Clouds Die's and added a small sentiment "Thanks".


  Look at my yummy foliage its a new punch (L-Em) I purchase at The Craft Den and I just adore it. Added some lovely flowers from my stash and a couple from some fabulous candy I won from Jacqui for the Baby Blog Hop at Totally Tilda also in the package where these beautiful turquoise gems I have added to the corners.


Side view of my card where you can actually see all these yummy papers some edged with stickles and the lush pale lilac lace.

The challenges I am entering are:

Totally Tilda  -  Clouds  (Dies)
Tilda Town  -  Sketch
Tomic  -  1st Anniversary Anything Goes
Magnolia-Licious   -  Palette of colour inspiration
Lovely Hanglar or Magnolia  -  Fav Colour Combo  (Lilac and Turquoise)

Well thats it for now I'm off to look around all your blogs as I behind as I had a slight lapse again over the last few days anyway I'm off to look now that's all that counts.

Thanks again for having me on your DT ladies I hope I will do you proud.

Some big "Thank You's"

Jacqui for my yummy candy I really love it and the Panduro elements are divine, everything I love.  Joey for my win of Mo Manning and Sassy images boy did I have fun spending this plus some more!! lol
Cor for some spends at Simon says where I spent it on Websters Pages.

Thanks for your comments on my last post I just love the image she really looks superb with the lovely trellis and can you believe that I actually forgot I had it!  Shame on me!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

32 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on the DT spot, Chanelle! I'm looking forward to teaming with you and the other talented ladies!!! Funny that we both used the Koala Tilda for the announcement post... lol... Anyway, your card is georgeous!
Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Kathleen said...

Congratulations Chanelle! So so pleased for you, well done. Cant wait to see your creations!
Gorgeous card too, my you are on a winning streak arent you?
Hugs
Kat xx

Happy Days said...

Congratulations :D Not surprised though cos your cards are stunning! This one is no exception either!

Claire xxx

Linda said...

A well deserved congratulations to you Chanelle - I knew you could do it as your Magnolia card designs are just divine. You will be a valuable asset to the DT.

Have a great week. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image...fab colours. Congrats on your fab news.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulations on your Dt spot Chanelle, well deserved, Your card is beautiful I like the sweet Tilda and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Gaynor said...

Aaah congratulations, you deserve it honey, your cards are amazing and you will be a great asset to them, well done, Gaynor xx

Tracy said...

This is a super sweet thank you for your DT pals Chanelle. Congrats on making the team! 300 Maggies huh? LOL I think you're an official addict. Hope you're feeling better. Hugs!

Carole of Brum said...

Big congrats, Chanelle, I'm very happy for you, and you sound so excited to be on the team which is really nice.

Your Aussie Tilda is gorgeous and so is your card! CoB

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Wow Chanelle .. .. what a great achievement .. .. well done and well deserved. I am really chuffed for you. I am sure you are going to have loads of fun!

Loving the card you have posted. So many fabby layers and such a gorgeous colour combo too.

Wonderful work like this is why you have been snapped up!!!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

Huge congrats on your DT Chanelle.I love your card, fab sweet tilda and your soft colours and details are beautiful :D

xx Coops xx

Vicky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your work is beautiful and you really deserve this position,

hugs Vicky x x x

Lau W said...

So fab news Chanelle, i'm so happy for you ! :-)))
Your card is beautiful and love this sweet image ! and so sweet colors too !
xxx

Jacqui P said...

wow honey! serious congrats on your great news! Midweek Magnolias are lucky to have you!
Fab card too such lovely colours and pretty details! love it!!!
Thankyou for joining us this time over at totally tilda challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Lisa M said...

Freakin' SWEET!!!! Congratulations to you. Did you save over 300??? WOWEEE!!! You're definitely in the right place. ;)

Your card is such an adorable way to say thank you. Every single detail just perfect.

Hugs,
Lisa xx

Norma said...

Chanelle, big congrats on the DT spot--happy for you. Love the card you've created. The Koala Tilda is so adorable and beautifully coloured. Love all those layers.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Caroline said...

Just found your blog and your card's are amazing no wonder your made the design team. CONGRATULATIONS. Caroline xxx

Dragonlady said...

Welldone on the new design team and such a gorgeous thank you card. Love all the layers.
Thank you for sharing at Totally Tilda.

hugs Ali x

Sue said...

Big Congratulations on being a Mid Week Magnolia Girl Chanelle!! a well deserved place!! ;-))
Your card is gorgeous! I love the pretty papers and the way you've layered them up. The embellies are stunning - I love the clouds and the lace and flowers - it's a beautiful card!!
Hope you have a good week!
Sue xx

Elizabeth said...

Hello again, Chanelle:)
I love what you did with the sketch, It's beautiful! Your coloring is so pretty!
Thanks for sharing with us in Tilda's t
Town this week!
Hugs, Elizabeth xx

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Chanelle, your card is beautiful and fab clouds!! Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and congrats on your DT post at MM!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Marie said...

Very vice cards!!!!

Liefs Ineke said...

Your creation is lovely. Thank you for joining lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia.

Hugs Ineke

Pam Sparks said...

Delightful take on the sketch Chanelle and congrats on the DT position! So much fun in the Magnolia world! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town challenges! Thanks for playing!

Anne said...

Beautiful card, love the clouds and layers. Adorable image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Tina Makuc said...

Congrats Chanelle!!!
I'm so happy to have the chance to work with you!!!
Your card is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges too..
Hugs, Tina

Liz's creative corner said...

Congratulation to you,

lovely card, fab image and lovely detail too, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG Chanelle , love your colorization here in your Magnolia ,,, so adorble one,,,,,

sassy said...

congrats on your dt spot im sure you will do just grand...hugs sassyx

Neline said...

What a beautiful card! I love this stamp very much!
Thansk for joining us at TOMIC!
Good luck,
Neline

Jane said...

So gorgeous! Love the Koala's glossy nose! thanks for joining us at Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolia! hugs, Jane x