Followers

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Look who's come to live with me!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo yes I have "Annie" and boy do I love her she's just superb and such a great image to add to my little collection!! lol

 I know I'm sooooooooo sad but I have been wanting this little beauty for an age and when she fell through my door today I just needed to play.
I have coloured Annie in with my pro markers and the cut her out and placed her on a distressed circle which I have stamped around the edges with a LaBlanche stamp.
My yummy papers are from The Craft Box Prima Romantigue Collection "Estella" which I have added to plain burgundy card and green bazzil.
Out came Tim Holtz edge dies in Doily and Butterfly's which just look superb.  The butterfly die I have used my distress inks to colour.
Added a fab flourish of green crystals and the sentiment is also from Magnolia. 
Flowers are Memory Box the other dies are from Marriane and I have added gems.
As always a side view where you can see that I have distressed the edges of all the papers.


Challenges I am entering are:

Simply Magnolia  -  Garden Blooms
Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Distress
Zoe Bunny  -  Girls, Girls Girls
Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday  -  Anything Goes
Crafts and Me  -  Birthday
I Love Pro Markers  -  Anything Goes
Allsorts  -  Any Die will do


Well I think she's divine and so cute but I do love the old Magnolia's!!!!!

Thanks for all your comments yesterday about my dentist appointment!  I am still in pain the girl who tried to remove my teeth was a fourth year student and in the end my proper dentist removed the first one and she did the other but obviously it was longer than expected!  On top of that I had my medication changes "again" and I am having a few side effect with that so all in all its a great week!  

At least I have been happy today with my new stamps I have a couple more to show you so keep your eyes peeled!!

Welcome to all my new followers I do hope you are liking my work!

Tomorrow is Friday soI do hope you have a great day and a good start to the weekend.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx

29 comments:

Sonia said...

Wonderful sweet card Chanelle:)
Love this cute image.
Big hug,
Sonia

Stressed Stamper said...

Brave person at the dentist - hate them - yes I agree - fab image - love the flowers
Have a good weekend
Sarah x

Lou said...

Hi! sounds like you are having a bit of a rough time,really hope you feel a bit better soon Chanelle :))))
This is such a gorgeous card,what a cutie and your colours/ detail are really lovely too.
take care,hugs Lou.xxx

Caroline said...

Great card Chanelle love the image and great layout. Caroline xxx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous, love all the details, especially the flourish xx

Lorraine said...

That's a fabulous card. You have some great details on it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww she's so cute! A gorgeous card hun, I love the colours and a great layout too :)
Kelly.x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle,love the image.xxx

Happy Days said...

Ohhhh tooo cute! Love her :D

Gorgeous card as well, loving the colour choice.

Sorry to hear about your teeth and meds change, fingers crossed that you feel better soon.

Claire xxx

Anita said...

Your card is beautiful Chanelle and that image is so adorable!

Lisa M said...

Lucky lady you! The only thing that falls through my door are bills. Ha! They never seem to take to kindly when I color them and send them back in.
So glad you're doing better and it shows with your amazing card. I never would have thought to go that direction with that image, but it's amazing.. I really, really like what you did with it.
I look forward to seeing your other new boarders. :)

Caz said...

Fabulous card Chanelle. Love the image and the great layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card.
I have a soft spot for the oldies too, there's a few I've got my eye on
Hugs, Becky x

I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynne said...

Does she have a name? Fabulous card love all of the fab layers and detail. Have a good weekend. Love and hugs Lynne xx

Sheila said...

Loving your image - can I ask what it is and where you got it pls? Great colouring hun. Poor you at the dentist - missed your post but reading this one boy you must have been in agony! Hope all is well now, Sheila:)X

Tracy said...

She sure makes bald cute Chanelle. LOL I love those rolled flowers. Lovely card. Hugs!

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love your colours and design and gorgeous sweet image ;D
i hope you feel better soon.

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww! this is really sweet Chanelle! I love the cute image and you've coloured her so beautifully! Gorgeous papers and embellishments! it's a really stunning card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Your week sounds just awful - I really hope the weekend is better for you hun!!
Huge Hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh wooooow ! Just love it Chanelle ! This image is so so cute,and all the dies, wow, splendid ! Love your paper, My God, so nice details !!
Hope you will have a nice week-end, hope you will better !
(you're right, it's for me like a christmas day today, youpiii ! all the mimi Magnolias, so beautiful gift !)
xxx

Tracy said...

I agree cute image, love your details and those flowers look awesome! Tracy xx

Elaine said...

Another stunning card love the distressed look, its fabulous .
Take care of yourself
Hugs Elaine

Queen B said...

So very cute! I love the way you've given her a little flush on her cheeks. Thank you for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

Sande said...

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! I did just dropped by and found a fabulous blog here! I am so glad to find you. I am following you now.

Hugs, Sande xx

Laney said...

oooh I like her too!! such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
Laney

Lozzapops said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Lozzapops said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

coops said...

Ooops me again Chanelle.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card and design, love this cute Magnolia!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG I am thinking to say you Die cut-`s Queen,,,,,your work with tese ones are really very talented,,,,,,,horayyyyyyy,,,,you are a special talent to choose the perfect die to place on any card to get the better look.