Followers

Monday, 18 June 2012

Forever Friends Anniversary xx

Another Forever Friend this time an Anniversary card for Kerry to give to her DH of eleven years xxxx

Found this perfect decoupage in my stash (isn't it surprising what you remember you have bought)!!! I just knew one day it would come in handy!! lol


I can tell you she loved it and I just hope David did too!!! lol I did add him the crown so it was more manly although I surrounded it with pink a and red hearts.





The paper are from a 12 x 12 pad from DCWV "Madly in Love" added to red and black card stock.  The key and keyhole are a Tim Holtz die which are just perfect with these papers.  Stamped the sentiment with a tag stamp then some Woodware words.
Love the inside these papers are just so lush and superb patterns!  I found a lovely verse on the internet which I cut out again with a heart die and added some bling.


Side view where you can see I have also used the papers on the back as well and remembered to add my personal stamp!

Challenge I am entering is: 

Forever Friends - Anything Goes as long as it has an animal or FF bear. 


Well that's it for now will be back later to comment. 

Don't forget my "thank You" candy is still running you can find it here

 Hello to my new followers I do hope that you enjoy looking at my work and find some inspiration and thanks to everyone as always for my lovely comments they really do make me smile. 

 Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

33 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card ! So sweet little bear, love the crown ! Your papers are beautiful !
xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle.Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends.xxx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the layout and the image is adorable. Carolinexxx

Katrina Turner said...

Such a cute card Chanelle!

I think the little crown on the bear is adorable.

Katrina xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa M said...

I really like your bear with the crown and what amazing paper you used to coordinate along with the embellishments. Very pretty :)

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chanelle,
Gorgeous card,love the image and paper,love how you decorated the back of the card too :) x

sassy said...

hiya ..you really made a laugh about yer dad and the washing i could just picture it lol soooo funny....onto your card its gorgeous loving the way youve done the back of the card never thought of that might nick that idea...lol!!!...love the clours and that bear ..is just so cute ff always had a soft spot for him...hugs sassyxx

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, love the cute image and scrummy details.

Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, such a sweet image.

Liza x

Marie said...

So sweet!!! Lovely card!!! Hugs from Sparta - Greece!

Elaine said...

Hi Chanelle thank you for your kind comment today.
What a beautiful card and finished so beautifully . fabulous bear and crown and stunning card , one to treasuer Hugs Elaine

Little K Smith said...

Awww this is so beautiful hun on the outside and on the inside! A gorgeous FF bear and I love the embellies too :)
Kelly.x

Gail said...

Just gorgeous/good job/bet he loved it!
Really like the sentiment you found too!

Happy Days said...

This is gorgeous hun. Love the little crown. Looks like you have the same personalized stamp as me! I'm always forgetting to use it though! x

Elizabeth said...

how adoreable with the bear, Chanelle. beatuiful card, inside and out! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card Chanelle, I like the sweet ff bear and the papers.
Kevin xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - agree re:stash - wish I had enough space to spread it all out so I could see it
Sarah x

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love the image and DPs and that crown is so perfect.
Hugs
Caz x

Boxofcolours said...

What a cute little teddy - and you've reminded me that I need to get my butt in gear and make a card for my parents anniversary next week!
Hugs
Jane

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Chanelle, this is gorgeous, I love that bear! So lovely clutching that heart and wonderful papers too, Hugs, Teresa x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Fabby card! sooo cute. Love the crown!
Great design and I love the key and lock.
Love,melly. xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.adorable ff bear and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Sure they loved it too, Sheila:)X

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is just wonderful love the image and so beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Anne said...

This is adorable, such a cute image and great design. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Rica said...

This is beautiful Chanelle, wonderful design and colours, your image is adorable and stunning details!!

hugs Heather xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love it, love it, love it, love it and more love fothis super cute card......

Tracy said...

This is so beautifully designed Chanelle. I'm sure it was loved by all! Hugs!

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a gorgeous design and it's perfect for a male… Love the cute bear and the fab heart… and the crown… and key… and you've decorated inside so beautifully too !!! so many wonderful details - I love it!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Arabella said...

This is just lovely Chanelle! I love the crown you added! Definitely makes it a bit more manly!

Arabella

Diane J said...

Gorgeous card, love the crown. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Diane x

Cupcakekez said...

Gorgeous and guess what, it aint ever coming down lol, lots of love, Kerry xxxxx