Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Put my take on Mickey xxx

My lovely friend Kerry asked me today to make a "Get Well" card for her Mum from Ethan her Grandson!

Her request once again was Mickey Mouse so here is my take on the card.


 I have coloured my image in with Pro Markers and edged with distress inks and add glossy accents on the flame.
Whilst I was looking for the papers I found these in my Christmas pile and thought they where perfect with some lush choccy brown card stock.

Used my Tim Holtz Doily edge border my gorgeous magnolia flower die that I have wanted for ever and it was in my prize from Magnolia for winning Midweek Magnolia challenge weeks ago I can tell you the prize was divine and so worth entering our challenge this week its anything but a card so pop over and get some inspiration.
 
The get well stamp I have had for ages and is just lovely, added some bling and two beautiful ribbons.
 
As always aside picture I am so please with it just love my colour choice.
 
Had to show you the middle this is just so perfect and look "Tinkerbell" adding her fairy touch!!
 

The challenges I am entering are:

Stampin for the weekend  -  Show us your style  (just adore beautiful papers, bling, stickles & flowers)
Crafts for Eternity  -  Coffee Cupcakes
Delightful Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  - Bingo (Ribbon/Free/Blooms  - Die Cuts/Free/Glitter)
Bearly Mine  -  Flowers
Crafts and Me  -  Anything Goes
Diva's by Design   -  To Die for

Well that's it from me today I just need to link everything up then it's off to bed as I have had a long day!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

22 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle i just love Tinkerbell and the colours and details are great, have a lovely weekend hun. thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Caroline said...

Hi fabulous card love the tinkerbell image inside the card great idea, the card is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Happy Days said...

Wow - I'm a big Disney fan, so this is a massive hit with me :D Love the little Tink inside the card, she's too cute!

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sweet!!!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a beautifully coloured image and fab papers.xxx

Caz said...

Really gorgeous Chanelle. Love the image and the vintage feel to the card.
Hugs
Caz x

Boxofcolours said...

It's no secret that I am a huge Disney fan so this card gets 10/10
Hugs
Jane

Vanja said...

Oh, this is precious, Chanelle!
My nephew would love this card, he's such a Mickey fan. :)
Thank you for your comment on my blog. :)
I hope all is well with you!

hugs
Vanja

Tracy said...

I love your color choice too Chanelle and you certainly can't go wrong with ole Mickey. :-) Beautifully done! Hugs!

pinky said...

Perfectly adorable and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love the fab mickey and great design ;D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Very cute.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww so sweet! Where did you get Mickey from? And love little Tinkerbelle too :)
Kelly.x

Dawn said...

A lovely card with great colours lol. Love the flower dies.Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Ani said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge at BMD this week! Ani

Lau W said...

Oh so beautiful get will card ! My God, il love your flower die ! This is a very sweet card !
xxx

Tracey Manderson said...

what a wonderful card. love the bling with tinkerbell!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

amazing and adorabloe card Chanelle,,,my brother was asking me to dreate soe disney designs to my newphew,,,,,,,and you inpired me,,,,,woww, love your vintage style...

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love the image, so cute and beautiful dies...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Andrea said...

Your card is lovely, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x

having a {me} day said...

Ooooh! Gorgeous Mickey ad I love all the detail. keeleyxx

michele said...

Lovely card Chanelle! Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x