Followers

Friday, 6 April 2012

Wishing Everyone a Happy Easter xx

Well I've been digging through my stamps again and found some Elusive Images Bauble stamps I am ashamed to say they where quite expensive and this is the first card I have ever made with the set!
 

Stamped the image and coloured with pro markers then added some stickles and as you can see I have used my distress inks again you can tell I'm off work as I'm managing to play with all sorts.
Loving my new sentiment stamp its from stamin up and another great find on eBay I have an addiction at the moment for stamin up and sentiment stamps!!!
These are the left over scraps from a card I made with this Prima paper and I need some more as I just love the colours so beautiful!  Added a beautiful purple ribbon and plenty of stickles.

I am entering the following challenges:


Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Lets Ink it up - Distress
Party Time - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Off now to play with some new digi's!!  Don't know whats wrong with me today I just can't wake up feel so tired but hopefully a bit of crafting will keep me awake!!

Have a great Easter and don't eat too much chocolate.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx



26 comments:

gina g said...

What a gorgeous card Chanelle. Happy Easter to you and yours. luv gina xx

Sheila said...

Lovely card Chanelle. Take it easy over the weekend and don't have too many eggs hun! Sheila:)X

Lau W said...

Oh this card is lovely ! Love all the colours of distress, superb effect !
Your paper is wonderful too !
Happy Easter my friend, hmmm it's time for chocolate ! :-))
xxx

Kerry said...

Hello Auntie Chanelle

I am so sorry I have missed your last couple of posts. They are all beautiful, loving those easter cards you have made. I need to build up my Easter collection to the size of yours.

This card is beautiful too. Its different to your usual style, but equally as lovely.

Love Kerry xxx

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous,what a fabulous image and layout.Happy Easter.xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely card Chanelle, and hope you and your family have a Happy Easter xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning as always Chanelle - love it
Have a great Easter
Sarah x

Donna Mosley said...

This is stunning Chanelle, love the beautiful image and papers. Have fun with the digi's.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...love the colours and pretty layout too :o)

have a lovely Easter and big hugs Vicky xx

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this month, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Chanelle!! I love the image and the soft background with the distress inks looks so pretty! The papers and delish bow are gorgeous!! I love all the subtle sparkle that you've added to this card - it's a real stunner!
Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend!
Hope you enjoy some nice chocolate!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful creation Chanelle, a gorgeous image and love that lush ribbon too!
Have a lovely Easter :)
Kelly.x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie I adore the image.

Happy easter sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Holly Young said...

so pretty!! Love the bit of sparkle!

thanks for partying with the Party Planners this week!

Holly PTT DT

Caz said...

Stunning card Chanelle, wonderful vintage feel.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim Piggott said...

Beautiful creation Chanelle!
Happy Easter!
hugs
kim x

coops said...

so beautiful chanelle.stunning image and design and your colours are so pretty ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely creation so pretty and sparkly
Happy Easter
Hugs Kate xx

Lori said...

This is stunning, I love the rich violet and that papers are perfect!

Patricia Garcia said...

Great card Chanelle, love the image, I have a bunch of never stamped before stamps too lol. Enjoy your Easter day!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Tracy Heaton said...

So pretty, love the image, and the pop of purple really draws the eye in. Thanks for taking part at LIIU
Tracy x

Elaine said...

Channelle FABulous !! what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful and your stamping is sensational.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous darlin have aappy easter xxxxxxx

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Wow really amazing card. Love the stamped image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Susan Hogan said...

A very pretty card. I am sure we all have stamps that don't get used enough! Thanks for joining us a LIIU this month for our Distressing Challenge!