Followers

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Time to relax xx

Well at last I'm back with a card I have been crafting but I can't show yet as its for a GDT spot!!

As always I'm back with a Magnolia creation I must admit I wasn't that fussed on these two images but once I'd seen your fab creations with them I just had to didn't I!!!! lol
I'm really please with my colouring it does look as if it's improving probably as I'm still off work and its the only thing I can do to keep my mind occupied!  As always I have coloured with pro markers and added glossy accents onto the bubbles!  What do you think to the wine cooler and glass just a superb addition for this relaxing lady!! 
These papers are a 12 x 12 pad from Tilda and are just lush and so pretty.
Picture of the bubbly with the added strawberry and a lovely prima pebble! Oh and look at these charms a mirror and hairdryer to pamper herself with after.
The sentiment is from "Blonde Moments" and I have stamped it onto a little journal tag that is part of the paper collection.  
 
A small collection of flowers which are from ever increasing flower stash.
Added a couple of different laces one which I have threaded ribbon through and added a small bow and a closer look at the papers where you can see I have distressed the edges and inked.

Side view of the little creation which I really am pleased with.


I am entering the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolia - Happy Birthday
Totally Tilda - Happy Birthday
Just Magnolia - Lace & DT Call (I'm going to be brave and give it a go!!)
Craft you Days Away - Metal (Charms)
Moving along with the times - Shabby Chic
Divas by Design - Charms


Well I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend! here in Sheffield it keeps throwing it down and is quite chilly luckily I crafting in the warm so I'm a happy little bunny!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments over the last few days it just makes everything so pleasurable and so worth sharing!

Love &  Hugs Chanelle xxx

32 comments:

Tracy said...

Rub-a-dub-dub, a Tilda in the tub. LOL She's precious Chanelle! Fantastic coloring and just look at those gorgeous papers. lovely creation! Hugs!

Sheila said...

Chanelle, This is so sweet. Lovely DPs etc and those two charms are divine :) Weather here in N London is so unpredictable today - dull, sunny, hot, cold, wet :( Cardmadfairy's Digi Days is looking for DT too if you are interested - fab digis to play with, Sheila:)X Link on my blog....

Sue said...

Wow! this is So beautiful Chanelle!! Tilda is looking so pretty here relaxing in her bath. Your colouring is perfection and I love the glossy accents on the bubbles! The papers, lace, flowers, ribbon and charms are all so pretty. Wonderful distressed edges too - it's a fab Shabby Chic card - I love it !!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Shabby Chic/Vintage Theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the Image and fab colours.xxx

June Nelson said...

Hi Chanelle this is fabby and I love how you have added the little hair dryer and mirror is just fabulous darlin xxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, I like the sweet tilda, the soft colours and those charms.
Kevin xx

Linda said...

Loving the soft colours of this card and the vintage feel with the lace. Your colouring always looks great to me.

We've had thunder and lightening here in Plymouth this afternoon.

Have a great weekend. x

Gaynor said...

Wow Chanelle this is stunning, I love the colours, the image, the lace, I think I might have to pinch that ribbon threading idea lol, Beautiful card, thanks for joining our challenge at Craft your days away, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, so much going on, love it xx

Vicky said...

What a wee darling Chanelle...love the image and the pretty layout too sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Arabella said...

Aww this is so gorgeous Chanelle! I love how you have 3D'd Tilda!

Arabella

Anita said...

this is so pretty. I love the image and those papers are gorgeous too.

Mau xx said...

What a beautiful card Chanelle, I love the soft colours and all the detail is gorgeous, a lovely shabby Chic card. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week.
Hugs Mau xx

Tan's Hobbies said...

WOW!!! This creation of yours is gorgeous, dear!! Love the image, she is so adorable and I adore your coloring (love the gradient soooo much). Love the dimension of this card. Love every elements of this card. Love your laces!!! Love ALL embellishments that you used, you design the overall things so beautifully! Oh, and I love those flowers too!!!!

Suzi said...

Wow! Chanelle , this is so very pretty, I love your layout, papers and those gorgeous embellishments. That little charm is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw
Hugs
Suzi x

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.gorgeous pretty tilda and i love your beautiful papers ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow super gorgeous card love everything about it and saw your note below congratulations very well deserved
Hugs Kate x

Stine H said...

This is just super sweet!! Love the colors and images!

Stine :)

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, love all the lace and soft colours. Really pretty.
Hugs
Caz x

Nicole said...

A gorgeous card and such beuatiful papers!! Tilda is soo cute!! Hugs, nicole

Kerry said...

Hello

Beautiful card Chanelle and I love your colouring of the bath.

So much detail and I love the charms - I think I have these somewhere too!

Love Kerry xxx

Hanna said...

Oh Chanelle, this is beautiful! Love the soft, adorable colours you've used, and all the pretty layers of papers. Such a stunning design. Love it. Gorgeous details, too and I simply adore how you've coloured sweet Tilda so beautifully. Amazing.

hugs,
Hanna

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fab charm...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Lau W said...

Oh i need a bath, héhé, with wine ?...ok !! :-))
Love your card, one of my fav !! Love the papers, the lace, the character, the colors, lol, love all ! Wonderful creation my friend !
xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. Gorgeous lace. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Ginkies Pinkies, I don't think Tilda can get any cuter than this! She is adorable in the tub and your card is fantastic! Thanks for playing at Moving Along With The Times.

Karin said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Mummylade said...

gorgeous creation, love the charm! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda this challenge and good luck!

febe said...

Cool and fab! Love your coloring and the laces. :)

acfi assessments

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely card ! Your charm fits the image perfectly :)
Thanks for joining Craft Your Day's Away !
Hugs Berit

Lisa Jane said...

whata fabulous image - i love that cute little charm too
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our vintage challenge
Lisa x

Jacqui P said...

Oh chanelle this is just too perfect! like you I wasn't fussed on these stamps at first, but of course ended buying them!! your card is just gorgeous! the details are amazing!
Thankyou so much for joining us this time over at totally tilda!
Hugs
Jacqui P x