Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

Lily Lily xx

Well as you can see I'm really enjoying colouring these Scrapbook Stamp Society digi's. I've just been to have another little look and seen some more that I like!!

Now onto my little card I must admit it did take a while to colour and I did keep leaving it for a while so that I didn't rush and make a mess. The image is call Lily Lily and can be found under the fantasy section here.
Yes its those Prima papers again Madeline Collection "Rosalee" just adore them and just gorgeous colours. I have tried to distress the paper so that it looks more like a frame then inked the edges with distress inks then added some stickles. 

Look at the Lily's so please with the colours its right what they say about practice, practice, practice its starting to pay off!! 

As you can see had a wee play cutting out some flowers then added stickles, gems and buttons.
Side view where you can see I have stickled the paper edges, added gold corners and a small piece of bling! 

 

The challenges I am entering are:

Stampin for the Weekend - Sparkle & Shine
Crafts for Eternity - Something New (Digi)
Total Paper Crafts - All buttoned up
Cute Card Thursday - Metallia  (Metal Corners)
Crafts & Me - Vintage
TrimboScrapMania  - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Crafty Card Markers  -  Fantasy

Hope you liked the card off now to colour!

Hello to my new followers thank you so much for following me and I hope you love my inspiration as I enjoy looking in turn at all your fabulous work in return!

Have a great weekend, have my fingers crossed for the weather especially as Rochelle, Brett & Summer have headed to Wales today for a weeks holiday.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

30 comments:

Linda said...

Another truly beautiful creation Chanelle - I must not be tempted to look at those images!

Have a wonderful weekend x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

Helen said...

This is absolutely gorgeous xx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun...love the image and the colours look so pretty too :o)

hope you have a lovely weekend..big hugs Vicky xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the image, the colours and the papers.
Kevin xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chanelle,
Gorgeous card,lovely image and embellies :) x

Elaine said...

Hi Channelle, WOW WOW WOW What a stunning card love all of it , great work.
I am feeling much better now and am back viewing everyone’s creations. I love what you have been creating lately , fantastic work
well done Hugs Elaine

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!!! Chanelle, this is amazing. I love your stunning colouring and details.

Donna x

pinky said...

Wow this is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Tracy said...

You are on a roll girl! Another fabulous card! You picked a really interesting image and you should be proud of that lily. Your coloring is amazing! I love the distressed frame look too. Gorgeous card Chanelle!

Boxofcolours said...

My goodness that is a detailed stamp - beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

pinky said...

Really beautiful, your colouring has brought it to life.

Lori said...

This card is so enchanted, your colouring is magnificent and you've created such a magical world!

Sue said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is awesome Chanelle!! what a wonderful image and your colouring is perfection! Love the way you've distressed the edges as a frame. The paper and flowers are all SO stunning! the whole card comes together perfectly - as you can tell LOL - I really love this card!! :-))
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic chanelle.amazing colouring of the gorgeous image and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Love images of Scrapbook Stamp Society ! I do not know which one to choose lol !
Your card have a so nice design ! This stamp is fabulous and your colouring is perfect ! A magical card !
xxx

sassy said...

wow love this...shes stunning..and a perfect lay out too ..have become a follower incase i miss anymore fabby cards hugs sassyxx

Lisa M said...

Holy smokes Chanelle,
This couldn't be any more striking!!! I was running over to see your latest post and this one sucked me in! WOWWEEE.....
So, SO gorgeous.
I'd write more, but I just want to sit and stare and drool some more. LOL.
Have a great one!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty - so much detail! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow How fantasic is this ! never seen this image before ! You are the queen of flowers love when you do that stunning this is a winner ;0)

Gaynor said...

Hey Chanelle, love this card, the image is gorgeous and the colours, lovely, Gaynor xx

Jack said...

Stunning card, and you have coloured the image fabulously. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh Lovely and vibrant and fab construction,

Lou P DT SSS

sara said...

gorgeous card love the image and fab colouring thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x x x

Mona Eidhammer said...

Holy smokes! Chanelle, this is absolutely breathtaking! Absolutely looooove your colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Lin said...

I was well impressed with the previous card you entered into our fantasy challenge but this one has just blown me away.

Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers again!!

Lin xx

Nicoletta said...

Woderful creation!! i loveall the details you've used!
and the colouring is Super!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

J said...

This is beautiful colouring... thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie

Giò said...

WOW!!! What a fabulous card and the colouring is amazing!!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs
Giò

Crafteezee said...

So very beautiful Chanelle.I also want to thank you so very much for supporting me by sponsoring my london to brighton bike ride. You are a star. I will keep you posted.
Hugs Tracy x