Followers

Monday, 16 April 2012

Princess of the Valley

I'm here again with another Magnolia I know I'm so sorry but I love them and this is the first time that I have managaed to play with all my new ones and I need to because there is a new range on the way out so what is a girl supposed to do!!!


This is Princess of the Valley isn't she divine and no matter what colours you use she's just beautiful and perfect with the lovely magnolia sentiment!

If you check out Catz blog "Scrap This" you can see where I got the idea from and you will also see what an awesome blog she has with such fabulous creations and she loves the Old Maggies!!!! lol

This picture is of the whole card so you can see my different papers and the distressed edges of the papers. 
Once again I have used my Tim Holt's Butterfly edge border and Doily these are just so perfect and love the colours of the plain bazzils.  I have also put a strip of cream lace down the side with a lovely brown Leaf ribbon.
Yummy Basic Grey Curio "Upholstery" papers which are just so me as I got to cut out!!!

 
Added some gems and pearls to the centre and just look at the dimension just perfect.
Last one a side view. 

The challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia-licious - Blog Hop - Lace
Trimbro Scrap - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Earth Tones
Just Magnolia - Lace
Joanna Sheen - Someone Special
Crafts & Me - 3D

Well that's it from me I hope you like my little creation I'm really enjoying hiding away and playing with my stamps. Still got some un-inked little beauties still to play with so off I go.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

31 comments:

Mo said...

Your card is gorgeous dear Chanelle - I especially love the wonderful flowers you cut out around this sweet little Tilda...!!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Fleur said...

WOW!!! This is so beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sheila said...

So wish I could like these as much as lots of crafter do - suppose we all have our likes and dislikes as you know already!! Lovely work, Sheila:)X

Linda said...

Loving all the hand cut flower details - another stunning card Chanelle.

Did you know the Just Magnolia challenge blog is having a DT call - perhaps you should try out for them with all these lovely creations.

Linda x

Donna Mosley said...

Another stunner Chanelle, love those gorgeous flowers.

Donna x

Lisa M said...

Okay, okay, your little gal is gorgeous, I must admit, BUT those flowers and that leaf ribbon is the bomb! You've once again captured scrumptious textures and eye candy to showcase your main image. A beauty INDEED! :)
Hope you're having a great start to the week Chanelle. :)

Hugs to you!
Lisa xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. I love the way you have layered the paper flowers, very pretty.

Hugs
Jayne
x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle even though i'm not a big admirer of Tilda but you do make the most beautiful cards with her and your flowers are beautiful too. luv gina xx

PS our house is always mad too lol, but i wouldn't have it any other way :) xx

catz said...

Chanelle, Wow....I love your take on the card!! You created an awesome beauty! love the pearls you added to the flowers, and all the layers too!! AWESOME, AWESOME card, thanks so much for sharing!! Teresa* (catz)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the sweet tilda and the fab flowers.
Kevin xx

crafty amy said...

Hi stranger this is gorgeous hun! I LOVE all those flowers down the side and as always your colouring is just perfect :D Hope things are going well for you sweetie.
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx
P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

Yulis Kartika said...

oh my ... this is so GORGEOUS !!!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

A wonderful finished project.

Loving all the flowers you have added .. .. you must have a lot of patience to be able to sit and cut all of those out!! Well worth the effort though.

Fabby colour combo too.

Love Jules xx

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous, so pretty and love all those flowers
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Arabella said...

Beautiful card Chanelle! Lovely soft colours and those flowers are fabulous!

Arabella

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love the image.xxx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous chanelle.i love the dimension of the flowers and stunning sweet tilda and colours :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Oh ! A beauty ! All flowers ! wow love that ! Love your border edge, oh love all ! :-))
Have a nice day !
xxx

Tracy said...

Oh Chanelle this is amazing! All that cutwork is so beautiful. :-) One of my faves girl! Hugs!

Cupcakekez said...

It's lush my lovely xx

Cupcakekez said...

It's lush my lovely, you are so talented :-) best get back to Summers cake lol xxx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card with so much detail. The cut out flowers are fabulous Chanelle.
Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge.

Edna x

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, my lovely...so pretty!
Hugs Tab xxx

Little K Smith said...

This is beautiful Chanelle, Tilda is so pretty, I love the gorgeous flowers and I need that butterfly die! :)
Kelly.x

Kathleen said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous fabulous card! I adore the cut outs the flowers are stunning. Cute sweet little tilda too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs
Kat xx

Shelby said...

Love the rich colors you've used and your coloring is fantastic...and she is a cutie!

Shelby

Tan's Hobbies said...

PERFECT!! This card is AWESOME!! Love the color combo!! Love those flowers! Love the image, adore your coloring, love all the different elements you put on it!! This creation of yours is very very special!!

Sue said...

Wow! this is So stunning Chanelle! I love the cute Tilda image and those flowers are just amazing - so, so beautiful !!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Nicoletta said...

wonderful card my dear! i love a the flowers all around the stamp!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Giò said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the flower explosion!!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs
Giò