Followers

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Happy 4th Birthday xx

Hello to everyone the weather here has been so much better today and no rain but the forecast for tomorrow is really bad and looks like DH wont be at work!!!

Today I have a few picture to show you so I'm sorry its a bit photo heavy!!

The Craft Den is celebrating its fourth Birthday today and is having a week of celebrations which also include a sale table with some fab bargains! Tomorrow Kay will be doing demo's with Indigo Blu stamps see here on the Craft Den Blog!

Here is the little card I made for Lynne to celebrate.
My design today is a cross over which I have covered with Prima papers.
Used an EK success border punch which I have inked the edges.
Love the window its the boutique stamp from magnolia coloured with pro markers and I have added Craft Den cut out on my cricut with the "Story Book" cartridge.
These beautiful topiary trees and the wine cooler are also from Magnolia just love all the accessories you can get! 
 
Also cut out a large number four and yes cut out more flowers for the front to go with this beautiful feather and pins!! 
Here is my little craft room as you can see its very small when it was a bedroom it was only big enough for a shortie bed and my girls are both really tall do as they got older they really didn't appreciate it!! lol 
I don't know why but these last few weeks I have felt really claustrophobic in there crafting so I have moved out some of the shelves! 
The three door wardrobe is full but I can't show you at the moment its a mess on and I'll let you into a secret the pink and white drawer Rochelle gave me and at the moment they are "FULL" of my Magnolia collection !!! LOL 
These shelves I have moved into Danielle's old room in the gab as it really was too over powering in my little room!

So today I have crafted and even though I have had to go to and fro to fetch things I have felt much better and it looks so much more organised and I have my Cricut on the drawers so its ready to go so much better then setting it up every time I want to play!!! 

Challenges I am going to enter:

Just Magnolia - Spring Shades
Simply Magnolia - 2 Stamps

Well that's me for today might go and play again or do the ironing oh my decisions, decisions!!! lol

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

25 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, I'm sure Lynne will appreciate it xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chanelle,
Gorgeous card.so pretty!
Fab craft room,I have ironing to do too but went with crafting instead lol :) x

gina g said...

Wow Chanelle this is stunning, absolutely beautiful work i love everything about it hun. luv gina xx

Happy Days said...

WOW this is stunning! Absolutely love it!

Thanks for sharing your craft area. I live in hope that my room will be built this year!!! Still waiting for the bloomin' architect to draw up plans!

Claire xxx

Cupcakekez said...

You can come and do my ironing :-)

Loooooooove the cards and well impressed by how organised your craft room is now, I'm well Jell lol

Hugs love Kez xxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous card Chanelle...and I so love your craft space too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Little K Smith said...

WOW! This is stunning hun! A fantastic design, I love the colours and the embellies are just lush!
And what a Maggie collection you must have! ;D
Kelly.x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card I absolutely LOVE it! your craft room is looking fab too. Joey xx

Lynne said...

Thank you for my gorgeous card, I love it. Your craft room looks great, so tidy and organised. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, super cute design and fabulous papers.xxx

Tracy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is what I'm talkin' about girl! Totally awesome! Amazing design, tons of great embellies including that great "4". Just too many good things to even mention. Off the charts project Chanelle!

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.really pretty colours and details and the image is gorgeous.
great pics of your craft room, i hope to get my own one day, for noe i use a corner of the living room.

xx coops xx

Sheila said...

OK so now you have 2 crafting rooms you lucky so and so. I am coming your way to have a rummage in all those shelves as I am sure you don't need all that crafting goodies!!
Lovely work once again Chanelle!
Sheila:)X

Lau W said...

Oh superb card, love it so much ! Superb details !
Thank you to share your scraproom with us, so cool ! Great place !
xxx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow she will treasure this one ! It's so different and unique ! Love the shop window ! I adore your flowers that is just your unique style and I love it ! Your wee crafty space looks great ! I have a table lol ! ;0)

Mo said...

Chanelle your card is gorgeous, what a great idea to celebrate the 4th birthday! I love the flower bouquet, it's simply beautiful...
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week my friend!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Love all the detail.
Hugs
Caz x

Kathleen said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Chanelle, love the colours and papers, looks wonderful.
Hugs
Kat xx

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Chanelle! what a fab cross over design and perfect with the Craft Den insert. I love the pretty papers and the gorgeous embellies - the flowers, pins and feathers are all stunning!!
Ah your craft room looks so neat and organised!! I really need to get my room sorted !!
Hope you're having a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Gail said...

Great cross over card!
I love all the detail you put on your creations!
I could take notes!

artisan98 said...

Beautiful Card! Beautiful Craft room and wonderful comments on my blog.....ty so much for your wonderful words. I take it as a great compliment coming from such a talented card artist!....Kim

Gaynor said...

Hey Chanelle, it was really lovely to meet you, and to see your card in the flesh it is absolutely stunning. I had a great day with a great bunch of girls, hope to meet you again at some point, take care, Gaynor. By the way well gell you have a cricut lol. x

Gaynor said...

Chanelle did you know you've won the CYDA challenge lact week with that gorgeous Tilda card, Gaynor xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hey ya sweetie. Your card is absolutely a real stunner. Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks challene at Simply Magnolia.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your scrap room I love looking into other artists rooms.
Hugs Bonnie