Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Teenager card!!

Well at last I have made a card I have had two good days at the beginning of the week but then down hill again and not even been in my little craft room.

Went for an hour to The Craft Den for a demo on Indigo Blu stamps, flitter Glue and mega flakes.  Met some of the lovely ladies on the DT especially Gaynor who I have been following for ages and saw all my lovely crafty friends who I haven't see for soooooooo long and well I felt so at home thank you Lynne.

But today I can share with you the only card I made for Owen's 13th Birthday.
Here is another fab old Magnolia Edwin in Crown added to Edwin's Castle and coloured with pro markers. 
These fab papers are from my stash and are just perfect for a boy card!
The 13 and the stars are cut on my cricut which is now out permantly in its new position so that I can easily use it anytime I like. 
Distressed the edges of my papers and added stickles.
This is overall picture of my card where you can see I have also used a martha stewart zig zag punch.

The challenges I am entering are:

Midweek Magnolia - Anything Goes
Craft us Crazy - Favourite Stamp/Company
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Just for Children

Well that's it from me I think I need a good shake now so that I can go and play with my goodies.

Sorry for not visiting as much as I should this week I have been having  a nosy just not felt up to staying on the computer long enough to send you all comments!

Thanks to you all for sticking with me and leaving me your wonderful comments and Wow hello new followers!

Have a great week!

Love & Hugs to everyone Chanelle xxxxx

20 comments:

Janny said...

Wow what a sweety, beautiful boys card, hugs Janny

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, my lovely! Love the image, so cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lou said...

Hi! really sorry to read that you haven't felt so good this week,hope you feel better soon. Might get a bit more sunshine this week to help :)))
Love your card,such a cool one for a teenager too.
take care,hugs Lou.xxxx

Suzi said...

Wow! Chanelle, what a fabulous card this is my dear. Love that older image of Edwin, he is perfect. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Happy Days said...

Completely gorgeous card Chanelle! I love, love, love that Edwin - not seen him before! Claire x

Anne said...

Awww Chanelle, sending you a huge {{{{{HUG}}}}}, sounds like you're in need of one :o( It's great to see that you haven't lost your impetus though and your card is just superb!! I adore these early images, and just look at sweet Edwin in his little crown! You did an amazing job with him. Fab to see you at Midweek Magnolias again. Keep strong my friend {{HUG}} xx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi I love this lovin all the stars really is super cute !! ;0)

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Chanelle, this is so gorgeous hun. Love the very sweet image.

Donna x

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card for a teen Chanelle, a gorgeous little scene! :D
Hope you feel better soon hun :)
Kelly.x

Patricia Garcia said...

First I hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself :)! Love this cutie Edwin looks vintage and I love anything vintage LOL, great card!!

Hugs,
Patricia

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.fab images and i love your layers and colours.
i hope you feel better soon.

xx coops xx

Gaynor said...

Hi Chanelle, these Magnolias must be old as I haven't seen them, but then I only got into them when I started following you and Tab, so inspiring and now I am addicted to them lol. Love this card especially the papers, Gaynor x x

Jayne A said...

Very cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Tracy said...

Hey! Hope you get to feeling better soon. I know there's too much craftiness rattling around in your brain waiting to get out to keep you down long. LOL This is such a great card. I didn't know there were older Magnolia stamps like these until I started visiting you. He's pretty cool looking. Another great number card too. :-) Hugs to you!

Vicky said...

Hi Chanelle, I have just hopped over and found your lovely blog, your cards are gorgeous, so colourful! I love your little ange too,

hugs Vicky x x x

Lisa M said...

Hi Chanelle :)
I can't say enough wonderful things about your amazing 13th birthday card. I absolutely love scenery cards and this is adorable! I'm only a wee bit jealous that you have a cricut..LOL..and now it's in a permanent place for easy use...that's fantastic! I love your creative mind and it's always such a pleasure to visit your blog.
Hugs to you,
Lisa :)

Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Penni said...

What a great card - perfect for a teenager.

Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Penni
X

carol said...

fab creation, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Chanelle! what a wonderful scene you've created. I love the castle and little Edwin!! Gorgeous papers and the number 13 and star are fab! everything is perfect - it's a real stunner!
Take Care!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.