Followers

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Gardenia Mitzi just so divine xx

I thought I would try something completely different from my normal cute and boy do I love this image!!

I have been on and off looking at this site "Scrapbook Stamp Society" for a few weeks looking at these amazing images and gave in but I'm so glad I did I love her and really pleased with the colouring. She is called "Gardenia Mitzi".


I asked my DH what he thought and then wished I'd not bothered as all he did was annoy me!!!! said the image was placed wrong and who puts a sentiment on like that you can't even read it!!!! Blah Blah Blah won't be asking him again! lol


Anyway the image should have gone on like the one above but I had already put it onto my card and was not going to admit that was I!!!!! 

This is the overall card I have not added too many elements as I think she is perfect standing alone!
The sentiment put on side wards I mean how can you read it!!!!! 

 
Side view of my card I'm really loving these colours at the moment and as you can see the gold 
corners, a couple of purple Lily's with a green pearl brad. 


The Challenges I am entering are:

 2 Sisters - Image with a flower 
Paper Pretties Weekly PWC 202 - Create a card for a girl. 
Crafty Card Makers - Fantasy 
Paper Sundaes -  Anything Goes 
Joanna Sheen - Someone Special


 
Well my little Princess is 2 today and what a rubbish day its been we where going out for the day but just ended up going out for lunch! She has loads of pressie and is off on holiday tomorrow starting at Peppa Pig World then up to Wales just hope the weather forecast is wrong. 

 My friend Kerry who lives next door makes these most yummy cakes and let me tell you its just divine and scrummy!!!! Large Cupcake and 12 small ones aren't these just gorgeous! 

 Thanks Kerry Summer loved them and had two!!!

Well that's me done off now to see what beautiful creations you have all posted!

A big hello to my new followers and thanks again for all your supporting comments.

 Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

34 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Chanelle, love the beautiful image and your amazing colouring. Ooh! what a yummy cake, hope the birthday girl had a lovely day.

Donna x

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Chanelle,love the image....what yummy cake too.xxx

Happy Days said...

Stunning image hun and I love your card.

Happy Birthday to your Grandaughter - super cake(s).

Claire xxx

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful image that you've colored beautifully! Gorgeous card! Cupcakes look yummy!

Joey said...

Oh WOW Chanelle this is one stunning card, what a beautiful beautiful image, love it. Joey xx

Pam said...

Lovely image and coloring. I think men just don't get it!! My husband used to be the same way, until I gave up!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sister's!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Chanelle,
What a cute card, love the image. My Hubby would have said the same thing. Never do I ask again lol.
Yummy cake and best Birthday wishes!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Linda said...

Gorgeous colouring with a very striking image, colours are just perfect.

Shame about the weather for Summer's birthday but what amazing cakes. x

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous and that image is beautiful. Those cupcakes look gorgeous too ... now you've made me hungry ;)

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow!! This card is absolutely stunning!! Love the image soo much, she is damn beautiful and your coloring make her even prettier. Love the purple flower with the pearl brad. I love the overall layout!! Happy Birthday to your litte Princess.

Caz said...

Stunning card Chanelle, beautifully detailed decoration. And I really fancy a cake now. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Hugs
Caz x

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Chanelle, just been having a nosey at your blog, just fab lots of inspiration. Love this card, amazing colouring and love the way you've done her skin. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and for following me it means a lot. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Sheila said...

Wow what a stunning card Chanelle ans such a yummy looking cake for Summer! Sheila:)X

coops said...

oh wow love this chanelle.stunning image and your colours and design are fabulous.
mmmmm and the cake looks totally scrummy ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa M said...

Jaw on the floor! She is STUNNING! What an amazing amount of depth in your coloring and all the elaborate colors and shimmers...a real eye catcher. Fantastic jo Chanelle. As for the cake and cupcakes....what time is the party?? LOL! WOW....super duper beautiful. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl...WOO HOO!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Lau W said...

Lol ! You make me smile with the history of the wrong place :-))
This image is fabulous and your colouring is stunning, love the skin ! Very nice work my friend !
Oh so yummy cakes for Summer ! Happy birthday to her !
xxx

Jayne A said...

Wow what a stunningly beautiful card. The image is gorgeous and as for the beautiful cake what a lucky little girl you have there! Happy birthday

hugs
jayne
x

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

What a lovely creation! My hubby would have said the same thing! LOL! Thank you so much for sharing it with us in our Anything Goes challenge for Paper Sundaes this week—hope to see you again sometime!

♥ Lisabee PSDT
My Crafting Blog

Mona Eidhammer said...

My goodness! Your card is absolutely breathtaking! Amazing colouring of the beautiful image. You have done an amazing job, Chanelle! Hugs...Mona

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle! I love how you have coloured her! Those cakes look amazing too!

Arabella

Chris said...

Fantastic card Chanelle, love your colouring and the sweet image. Wonderful birthday cake too, it looks delish. Hugs, Chris x

Boxofcolours said...

Ooh my mouth is watering at the thought of that cake!! Great card Chanelle.
Hugs
Jane

Sue said...

Wow this is So beautiful Chanelle!! the image is just gorgeous and coloured to perfection. I love the sentiment and pretty flower!
Those cakes look very yummy!! hope your granddaughter had a wonderful birthday!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tracy said...

Okay, that's not fair Chanelle! First you wow us with that amazing image, which I would be scared to death to color by the way. Then while we're still ooing and ahhing over that you slam us with the cake from heaven! I could fall face first into that thing. It's gorgeous! :-) Your card really is beautiful all kidding aside. Hugs!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a fabulous card.

Love the colours and the touch of sparkle very much.

Yummy cakes too. What a lucky birthday girl! and you managed two!!!?!?!?!? LOL!!!

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card chanelle.

greetings karin

Sally said...

A beautiful image & I love the glittery touches. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Carfmakers this week.

Cupcakekez said...

The card is amazzzzzing my lovely, so glad you all and Summer liked the cakes, love n hugs xxxxx

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous card, it looks so magical.Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow another fabby image your colouring is amazing and has brought her to life !! Love the design to so gorgeous !! Oh my those cupcakes are too pretty to eat what a super Birthday she has had ;0)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card and so lovely to see something different. Hope your daughter had a great birthday and enjoyed her stunning cake!!
Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
Hugs
Sandra x

Lin said...

Wow Chanelle what a gorgeous creation!

The fabulous pink cakes are making my mouth water, bet they tasted as divine as your card looks.

Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx

Anne said...

What a gorgeous creation! I think the image can go both ways up! Thanks for joining our fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
Anne
x

Annette said...

Fab card, beautifully image and gorgeous embellishment.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annette xx