Followers

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Guest Designer at DYSU.

How excited am I to post today!!!!

A few weeks ago I was chosen as one of the top three over at DYSU and was chuffed but even more so when I was asked if I would like to be a guest designer well I said yes of course.

When I found out the theme "Glitter & Bling" and that I got to play with Diva from Kenny K, I thought this is just made for me I love them all!! lol



So here is my design and here is Diva which you can purchase at Kenny K's here! I actually printed her out in two sizes one for the front and a smaller one for the centre.  
I coloured the images with pro markers and hopefully the perfect shades for these yummy Bo Bunny papers! Love the trainers just spot on with the papers and look at my beautiful "Bling"!
I have these tiger lily flowers for ages but what a great colour just so perfect! Added a brad to the centre and pearls, crystals the the corners of the card.
Love this sentiment had it for ages but just perfect for this image!
The whole card which I do love the colours are just beautiful and look superb, as always I have added stickles around my papers for the extra bling!!!

Thanks for having me over at DYSU I really enjoyed creating my card.

I hope that you will all pop over as the DT have some fabulous work on show and you should see the prizes!!!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Papercrafting Journey  -  3 or more designer papers
Paper Pretties PWC201  -  2 or more different designer papers
Zoe Bunny  -  Ribbon or Twine
Kenny K  -  Diamonds
CES  -  Swirls & Pearls


Thanks for all your lovely comments on my Special Mum to be card was a little worried that the yummy papers was totally over the top!! lol

Will be popping over to see all your beautiful work as don't feel like doing much today!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

23 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. Love that image, Sheila:)X

Sara H said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card!!!! The papers are stunnig and I LOVE the colors!
Thank you for joining us at KKKG Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Mo said...

Wonderful card dear Chanelle!
I love this image and the colors you used together!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Lau W said...

Your card is fabulous ! Love it so so much ! Te colors (orange ans pink) together are wonderful !
Congrats for you guest designer !
hugs and kisses !

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya sweet cheeks. Big huge congratulation on your DT position. I am so happy for you. And what a totally awesome card you created. Gorgeous as always.
Hugs Bonnie

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.stunning image and i love the hot pink and orange colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Happy Days said...

LOL I think they set this challenge specially for you!!! Completely stunning card and what a brilliant sentiment!

Claire xxx

Rebekah said...

Stunning work fab blingy swirl! Thanks for playing at KKKG hugs Rebekah xx

Susie Little said...

Fabulous, I love that Sentiment. Thank you for Joining "diamonds" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Good Luck xx

Tracy said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your guestie spot Chanelle! You did an awesome job with that KK image. I have several but haven't colored them yet cause they intimidate me a bit. LOL Your card's wonderful! Hugs!

Sue said...

Big Congrats on your GDT Spot Chanelle!! and Wow! what a stunning card! I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love those delish papers and the gorgeous flower!! The colours and layout are just stunning!! I love everything about this card!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle! I love that image and you've colored her beautifully. Congrats on being chosen as the guest.

Pauline said...

This is fabulous, I love this sassy image! Gorgeous papers, and great layering! Thanks for joining us as the Guest DT this week xx

Anne said...

Such a lovely card, great image and colors. Like the bling. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Gaynor said...

Lovely card Chanelle, I love these colours and Kenny K, love all the bling, you're a girl after my own heart. Gaynor x

Little K Smith said...

Hiya Chanelle
Congrats on your GDT spot hun, well deserved :) And this is a fantastic card, I love the groovy image and the colours are so lush!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Arabella said...

Fabulous card Chanelle! Gorgeous colours! Congrats on your Guest design position!

Arabella

June Nelson said...

Congratulations Chanelle and well deserved too hunnie, this card is so lovely and I love that kenny k image too xxxxxxxxxx

Splashbunny said...

Lovely card, specially like the bling flourish.
Thank you for sharing at PCJ this fortnight!
Zahreen
xxx

Tan's Hobbies said...

Aw, first of all, cOngratz of being the guest designer, dear! You are so well deserved! Live this card so much!! Love th image, she is so pretty, and you colored her so beautifully. Love all the different papers that you used. Love those flowers as well. I love love the overall layout. Love the sentiment too!!!

Mina said...

another stunning card Chanelle and wow to your colouring...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

alethea said...

Fabulus card and I love that image!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx