Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

The arrival of Spring.

Yes I'm back with another beautiful image from Scrapbook Stamp Society called "The Arrival of Spring"

She is such a beautiful fragile little thing and look at the yummy Lily of the Valley just delightful!!
I have sat and coloured on and of over the last few days as I've not had a very good weekend so just did bits here and there. The image is coloured in with pro markers and I have added stickles to the flowers. 
Decided to cut the image out with my circle cutter then layered it with a cream and pink circle but you really can't see them anymore. 
The sentiment is from yep you guessed it Stampinup and cut out with a nestie.
I decided not to put big flowers on my design but used my small retro punch for the dainty flowers that I have placed around the circle then added a peaper pearl in the middle with My Viva Paper Pen. 
The paper's are from Prima Madeline Collection and this sheet is the "Parsley Place" added aqua, cream and pink card and some beautiful Aqua ribbon to finish off.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Crafts for Eternity  -  Something New  (Digi)
Fussy & Fancy  -  Punches & Dies
Paper Pretties  PWC202 Create a card for a girl
Cutie Pie  -  Circles

Well that's it from me I'm off to the craft room as I'm still trying to re-organise my goodies!

Hope you had a great weekend with lots of crafty time.

Thanks once again for my wonderful comments on my cards this week I'm loving using these new digi's and you are making it all so worth while.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx



20 comments:

Linda said...

This image is adorable and I love all the tiny flowers that you have used to frame the image. LOTV is my the flower for my birthday month and one of my favourite flowers too.

Good luck with your re-organising of your stash and hope this week improves for you.

Elaine said...

Channelle I was looking at this image this morning its so pretty . You have coloured it beautifully Fab card well done Hugs Elaine

Joey said...

Chanelle this is gorgeous, such a beautiful image and she looks so peaceful on her own, love this. Joey x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

Boxofcolours said...

Spring has officially gone into hiding in these parts - we've had frost, hail and thunder over the weekend!!
Oh before I get sidetracked anymore - great card Chanelle ♥
Hugs
Jane

June Nelson said...

This is amazing Chanelle just os beautiful x

Lau W said...

Oh my friend, i love love this card !! All the flowers around the image : wonderful , your colouring : wonderful, this image : wonderful ! hihi !
Have a nice day !
xx

Gail said...

Beautiful cards, I'm just catching up!
Sorry to hear you've had a crappy weekend!
Here's to a great week for you!

pinky said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love the pretty flower frame and gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic colouring and a beautiful card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Angela said...

Wow Chanelle this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous gorgeous image and beautiful coloring of her. Really love this! hugs, Angela

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Tracy said...

Another lovely creation Chanelle. :-) Those little flowers around your image are so pretty. Hugs sweetie!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful work, luv your small flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Circles Challenge, good luck, cheers Hazel (H) & Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, love the sweet image and the colours and those little flowers framing the image look so pretty
Lindsay xx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh Now that is pretty much better than mine, I'm gonna cry now!! Boo hoo!
lol
hugs,

Lou DT SSS

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous hun i love the image she's so pretty. luv gina xx

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous circle card. So cute. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fortnight. Hugs. Craftybirdlisa xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a beautiful image - I love Lily of The Valley - they are so delicate! I love the gorgeous paper and all those pretty little flowers around the frame - it's a really stunning card!
Thanks for all your lovely comments hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx