Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

A Little Jest xx

Well I've sat and played today with some more newbies in between trying to organize my magnolia stamps which I must admit I gave up as I didn't seem to be getting anywhere all I have made is a mess with piles and I mean piles of stamps everywhere!!

Out of the new set my fav's where the Wizard and the Jester but I have got one or two of the others!! So today I thought I'd play with Tilda the Jester but I think she needs doing again in brighter colours.

I have used the Cosmo Cricket papers again as I do love these such beautiful distressed colours.
I have cut out two different sized circles for the layout design and added loads of liquid pearls.
I have added a bell with twine to the Happy Birthday tag which is from the cosmo pack which was for scrap booking and I don't know if you can see but down the side is a strip that says "I soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen" 
Final picture is the overall card with some added flowers and gems.

I am entering into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Someone Special
Dream Valley - Earth Tones
Paper Crafting Journey - 3 or More Designer Papers


Well that's it for now feeling a bit tired but Summer was up at 7am this morning far too early for me!! lol

Hope everyone has a great week.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

18 comments:

Janny said...

What a lovely card, so collorful and the image is so sweet, hugs Janny

Kathleen said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous card, I never got this stamp but now I want her!! Lol
Hope you have had a lovely weekend
Hugs
Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, I love the very sweet Tilda and scrummy papers. Hope you got your stamp collection sorted too hun, mind you, you're probably snoozing after the early start to the day. :o)

Donna x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love all the layers.xxx

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card, love those papers.

Claire xxx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card hun, such a cute image and a great layout too :)
Kelly.x

Linda said...

A really sweet image and a really cute card.

7am - that would be a lie in for me tomorrow!

Debbie said...

Love this card Chanelle...really cute image.
Hugs Debbie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card,this is the first time ive seen jester Tilda, I like the colours,the papers and the fab design.
Kevin xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, hope you had a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! Love this stamp, just finished colouring her today.
Love your fabulous design and lovely papers.
Love, Mel. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

coops said...

aw so gorgeous chanelle.stunning image and i love your papers and fab layers ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Ooh I love this Chanelle! what a fab Tilda and she looks absolutely stunning in those colours!!! The little gold pearls look fab. Wonderful castle and the papers are all perfect - I really love this card!
Thanks for all your lovely comments - I have an appointment at dr's tomorrow!
Have a good week
Big Hugs Sue xx

Yulis Kartika said...

WOW !!! your Jester more gorgeous Chanelle .. LOVE it so much!
thanks for your nice hope :)
Hugs,
Yulis

Lau W said...

So nice card, love the design ! papers are superb !
xxx

Cor* said...

Oh these new stamps are killing me! I just want them all! you have done a great job with all your scrummy layers!

Tracy said...

You always come up with such fun card designs Chanelle. :-) your little jester is adorable! Hugs!