Followers

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Wow I've been tagged

Hello again, I have just been given this award by Doreen. Thank you so much for this you really made my day and I was so honoured.



There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,

so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

The hard part is picking anyway I am passing this onto.

Kerry from "A Girl Who just Loves to Craft"

Donna from "CRAFTHEADCASE"

Paola from "Paola's Paper Haven"

Heather from "Rica's Haven"

Tracey from "Running with Scissors"


7 comments:

Karen Shady said...

Hi.... I wanted to thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment on my blog about my weight loss.... thankyou son much :) Oh, and I LOVE your cards... beautiful . I will be back :)

Donna said...

Awww...thanks hun! I would be honoured to accept this from you - thanks for thinking of me. Hope you are fine and well.
Donna x

Tracey said...

Thankyou sweetie, I blogged just before I checked my emails, so didnt realise you had done this, bless you !!!! I will post the award tomorrow, thanks for thinking of me hon, xxx

Julie said...

Congratulations Chanelle a very well deserved award, your blog is fantastic and your card making skills are amazing on top of that youre such a lovely lady.
Take Care Hun - Ju xxx

Kerry said...

Of course I will accept!

x

Emma said...

Congrats on your award.
Hugs Emma x

Rica said...

Hi Chanelle, thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this fabulous award. Funnily enough I've just had an email from someone in Australia asking me to collect this award from her blog - how bizarre is that. I shall sort and link it tomorrow and thanks so much again.
hugs
Heather xx