Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wow I've been tagged

Hello again, I have just been given this award by Doreen. Thank you so much for this you really made my day and I was so honoured.



There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,

so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

The hard part is picking anyway I am passing this onto.

Kerry from "A Girl Who just Loves to Craft"

Donna from "CRAFTHEADCASE"

Paola from "Paola's Paper Haven"

Heather from "Rica's Haven"

Tracey from "Running with Scissors"