Followers

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Well I am in heaven xxx

Yes that's why I'm in heaven!! I have never seen this paper before in these beautiful colours so last week I had to have them. Both are from Magnolia the background is from Bon Voyage "White weathered wood" and the beautiful flowers are from the wedding range but I have thrown away the bottom of the page!!!

It was our crafty get together at Kerry's and so I bought two sets and the beautiful velvet ribbon while I was at the Craft Box booking us into the "Molly Bloom" class with the designer Claire herself!!!! So excited it will be so much fun!!!

Just look at these yummy flowers I did have some larger flowers at the bottom but before I knew it they had gone as my addiction took over but I think they look amazing especially with the silver stickles in the centres.

This was the first time Tilda with the umbrella has been out to play and she is coloured with copics.

Kerry had these gorgeous sliders that look so elegant and just perfect with the velvet.


Any way we both have more or less the same layout pop over to Kerry to see her finished card which looks so different with the punched flowers we also used the new Nellie C Love Heart & Border dies that really are a must have!!


I am entering this into this weeks challenge over at the Crafts & Me challenge which is monochrome I think this fits the theme!!

Have a great weekend.

20 comments:

Rach said...

OMG, look at all those flowers! they look fantastic, bet that they took you an age to do.. wow!! hope that you have a fab weekend.xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Chanelle, think I'm gonna have to get me some of those papers,look lush. Love those flowers and how you have used them them to embellish the umbrella. Gorgeous. Don't forget to enter my candy if you haven't already hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me, thought I'd say that whilst I was here, lol. Have a good weekend. Hugs Tracy x

Dena said...

Oh Chanelle! Those flowers are so gorgeous and in such a fantastic color!!!!! Love the beautiful subtle color! Great card!
hugs, Dena

Kerry said...

You do make me laugh!!

The flowers look great, but I just couldn't do it. You must really love cutting, lol!

The layout is fab and I love my card. I have got my thinking cap on for my laout/papers. We can pick them on Tuesday.

Love Kerry xxx

Vicky said...

Your so right about those flowers Chanelle, they are devine...
I could sit for hours cutting out.
Your card is so beautiful hun, I love the colour scheme and the heart is gorgeous

Enjoy your weekend
x
Vicky

joey said...

Hiya

ooooh those flowers look fantastic and such a gorgeous shade too

Joey x

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle. Love that weathered wood paper and your flowers are gorgeous. I must get that heart die too. Beautiful card as always!
Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow this is beautiful it really is the flowers look awesome & I love those papers they are verrrrryyyy scrummy.
Also thankyou for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me hun, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

What a cute card - I love the flowers - just lovely.
Enjoy your weekend. Ju xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

stunning - but I cant believe you cut out all those flowers - too much time on yr hands!...stunning result as always though.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sarah x

patcrafts said...

Flowers are fantastic, what patience. I just lurve the Magnolia papers I have a few sheets to look at!!! Gorgeous card.xx

Tracey said...

Stunning card Chanelle, I love the way you used the flowers on the brolly and the papers are yummy, thankyou for your lovely comments, my new classes will be on my blog,I cant hold any till my building work is complete probably towards march time now, would love if you could make one of them sometime, take care xxx

Teresa said...

Chanelle, this is so pretty and I love those flowers, thank you for joining crafts and me this week.
Teresa x

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! love flowers, and the umbrella, so great idea ! It's a so fabulous card !
Have a nice day dear Chanelle !

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, great colors. Cute slider! The image is one of my faves!! Enjoy your Sunday!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Chris said...

WOW Chanelle, what a beautiful card and those flowers are just so fabulous! Love your sweet Tilda and colouring and the gorgeous ribbon slider on the velvet is so pretty I agree. Off to Kerry's now to see her version :D. Hugs, Chris x

Daisy236 said...

Great card love the colour scheme...wish I had an aunt to craft with! Do you want to adopt me lol!

Natasha Mellor said...

Hi Chanelle How are you?! Love the card - its gorgeous! Looking forward to doing some crafting soon but choosing sleep first at the moment!! Hugs N xxx

Annika said...

wow, the detail on your card is just unreal! It's great to have some new stuff to inspire you!
Hugs
Annika

Bettina said...

hi chanelle! i now those papers are fab. i just bought them too,tihii, dont tell my hubby,sssh. cause i cant just buy papers like i told him, some other stuff went in the basket too, tihii(again). anyways, i love your card, the flowers look amazing,and the way you have placed them, and the colors are so fab. have a wonderful week. hugs!