Followers

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Make it crafty week two.

Not done much crafting over the weekend just my DT post for tomorrow and I'm doing Summers Christening cards which is a bit of a nightmare as I'm not liking the image I've bought!!!

So last night thought I would have a play with my background from Make it Crafty and have a go with there new challenge over at Make it Crafty.com week 2 this week which is using the colour red.

Here is my entry:

Just love these background love them all and are a must as they look fab with any image especially Tilda's!!


Coloured with copics and the reds are R17, R27, R59, lots of glamour dust and stickles, papers and flowers are from my stash.




Hope you like it.


Chanelle

10 comments:

Zoe said...

Chanelle this is absolutely adorable! Fabulous image selection, that Tilda looks perfect sitting in the Hidden forest. :) I love how you cut it out too and the flower arrangement in the corner is perfect and the little butterfly and the... just gorgeous. :) Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Make it Colourful this week! Hugs xxoo

Lau W said...

Oh yess, i think that the character is perfect for this background ! Such a lovely card Chanelle !
xxx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Chanelle love the image and yes the backgroud is gorgeous.xxx

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

This is gorgeous! Love the details and love the images you've used.

patcrafts said...

Love the colours you have used on this card. Tilda looks just perfect sitting there as if she's always been there. xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Once again a beautiful card, lovely colours and lots of embellishments, gorgeous.

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh wow chanelle this is so gorgeous xxx
love debbie xxx

Vicky said...

Chanelle, this is fantastic...I just adore the background image, its so magical. Make it crafty have some wonderful images I would love but need to calm myself down a bit on the spending, for now anyway...lol

Gorgeous creating as ever!!!
x
Vicky

...just Barbara said...

This is so cute! I love all the embellishments you added like the gems and flowers - perfect! And the combination of these images is fabulous, so cute together. Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this week. :D

Nina I. said...

I love your card!! the flower arrangement is beautiful;-)
Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge;-))