Followers

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Anniversary


It's Anniversary time and so I thought I would ink up this little beauty that I found at the Nec in November!!! Just adore these really old magnolia's.

Teamed it with Pink Paislee papers called "Queen Bee" found these at Crafty Emma's store some fabulous papers and she still has 15% of until the 15th and some plain bazzils which I have just distressed around the edges.

Coloured my image with copics and added some yellow glitter and glamour dust. I have used some beautiful seam binding and this fabulous Magnolia Wing Die which I have also added glamour dust.

To finish of I have a sentiment from craftwork cards and retro punched flowers with papermania gems for the centre's.

14 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle,

What a laugh last night was - I so enjoyed it. Can't wait while next week!!

I love this card and it looks even better in the flesh! Just seen it now at my Mums.

Love Kerry (aka rubbish craft equipmentlady!!!)

xxx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is fabulous I love the papers I have the same ones. I am soooo loving these Magnolia images they look awesome. Take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

Hi Chanelle,
I love this card - everything about it is beautiful.
Can I ask you a really cheeky question, would you be able to make one exactly the same for me [of course I would pay you] - IT's my in laws Pearl Wedding Anniversary coming up in Feb ad this card would be perfect for them. I rally hope you dont mind me asking :)
Ju xx

Lau W said...

OH this is a lovely card Chanelle, love the wings ! And love the colours !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, and I'm sure they'll love it. Love those wings too!
Hugs, Donna x

Annie said...

a cute anniversary card with a lovely vintage feel.
hugs, annie x

Daisy236 said...

What a smashing card I love the colour scheme x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle - love that cute image :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Doreen said...

What a great card this is Chanelle,love the colours.xxx

Chelsea said...

Ahhh...how sweet is this! Love it Channelle! Just found out you and Kerry are related...wow, so lucky to have a craft night with each other.
Love,
Chelsea

tiggertastic said...

this is so clever, love your layout and the papernation card below is a cracked too hun,

have a lovely weekend, hugs sarah x

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love these old images...Got my Molly Blooms - thanks for the shout.
Have a good weekend
Sarahx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hun.....can't wait until October its gonna be soooooooooo much fun
hugs shell xx

Patricia Garcia said...

These are really cute, I hardly see this image around blog land, So nice to see a card made with them!!

Great colors!
Hugs,
Patricia