Followers

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

A quick Paper Nation Card

This is the second card I have made for Ryley who is three tomorrow!!!

I found a Paper Nation decoupage sheet when cleaning out my stash so I have teamed it just with black & white card and a plain red 8 x 8 card.

A strip of spotty ribbon down the side.

Stickles around the edges and some glitter letters for his name.

It will be popped across today as I don't want another missed birthday!! lol

Off crafting tonight with Kerry can't wait it's been so long just have to get through what will be a long day at work!!!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fab love the decoupage & love the letters....this really is awesome chick. Thanks for the comment on my tute hun really appreciate it I cant believe how long they take lol. Take care hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous Chanelle.xxx

Gez said...

Great card Chanelle. Perfect for a 3 yr old.. he will just love seeing his name on the card. :) Hope time flies at work. Have fun tonight.xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely card for a 3 year old, like the way you've used the stickles. xx

Lau W said...

Oh it's a nice card Chanelle, so cute ! Happy birthday to this little boy !
xxx

Kim Piggott said...

So very super cute!
Fabulous work!
hugs
kim x

Kerry said...

Fab Fireman!

Guess what I have done too! Great minds think alike.

I did a different one tho - love it!

Love Kerry xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Only 2 cards - he's 3 - he needs 3 cards making...off to try and get the mag tomorrow thanks for yr help...love paper nations
Sarah x