Followers

Monday, 10 January 2011

My new love of Molly Blooms.

When my niece Kerry told me she had found this beautiful new blog I popped over and fell in love!!! Molly Blooms is the name of the blog and stamps and the designer is Claire. If you have not already seen these little beauties you really must pop over she has a summer, Christmas and a new autumn range and I found mine for sale at the Craft Box at Elsecar Lynne has most of the range in and some fab display cards.

When it comes to cards for boys I really don't like them but I must say I love this one I have coloured the images with my copics I love this one it's just so cheeky,

I have distressed the edges of the papers which are My Minds Eye "Tickled Pink".

Added some green ribbon a large button and card candy.

Love it!!! Don't forget to check out the blog she is so talented and some lovely ideas. If you are lucky you can also get hold of a free set on this months Simply Cards & Papercrafts.

This is for Ryley's birthday on Thursday so will be taking them early, don't want to make the same mistake twice!!!

Then to finish off this is Summer on her Christmas present "Butterscotch" Pony which you must check out on utube!!!






11 comments:

Rach said...

a gorgeous card hun and that picture of summer is just adorable.xx

Clare said...

Hi, its Clare of Molly Blooms, just checked your card out its soooooooo cute.

Love Clare x

Vicky said...

Summer looks a darling on her pony bless.....
Your card is fabulous, I love the flags. I saw in our local shop a craft mag with some of those Molly blooms, I can't remember which one it was but the stamps are so cute, you should keep your eye out for them

x
Vicky

Doreen said...

Great card Chanelle.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh so nice shot with Summer :-)
Your card is superb, it's difficult for me to make a masculine card, yours is very nice, congrats !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Kerry said...

What a gorgeous card - I need this stamp!!!! I don't have it, but need it - ha ha!!!

Love how the flag paper matches the flag stamp!

He looks a little cheeky boy like Ryley!

Summer looks really cute on her Poppo!!

Love Kerry xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this male card is fantastic I love it. I love the colours, the flags, the image the distressing....I could go on its just awesome!!
Altho no where near as beautiful as little Summer there, she is lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, loving those cute stamps especially the bunting. Hope Summer enjoyed Christmas this year, and she looks so cute on her pony!
Hope you are fine and well,
Hugs, Donna x

Annie said...

such a cute card, and I'm lovin' the Molly Blooms designs too - oh dear, more for my wish list!
hugs, annie x

Stressed Stamper said...

fantastic card love it off to check it out now...and wow I want a pony like that...though Summer steals the show
Sarah x

patcrafts said...

Gosh Chanelle Summer is gorgeous and the pony is not bad either.
I saw these stamps in this months Craft Stamper and thought about you. The card is fab, love all the flags.
Pat xx