Followers

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011!!!

I have been busy cleaning out my craft room and putting up new bookshelves and getting rid of all the mismatched furniture and obviously buying loads of new paper storage box's. It looks so much better and I actually know where things are which is a first.

I also have a new copic stand which my DH bought me for Christmas (with a little help) and loads of new stamps, papers, cartridges, dies well as you can see the list goes on, but it's put me in the mood for lots of crafting, thought my mojo was in hiding for the last couple of months but oh no!! it's back!!

Whilst commenting over the weekend I came across a card on Tracey's blog "Crafteezee" which I thought was beautiful I had seen a similar card she did with a fabulous fairy house which I thought was far too complicated for me but hey I popped across to the site "make it crafty" and in secret bought of few!!! lol

So here is my take on Tracey's card and thank you for your inspiration.

First I coloured in the images and decided to add a fairy from charmed cards which is also a digi, used distress inks for the background and a lovely stamp for around the edges then just mounted it on brown card.

For the main card I have used a Prima paper "Raspberry Pastures" from the Indeed Collection which is perfect for the colours on the image and the theme.

My favourite Tiara stickles for the extra glitz!! Sentiment is from LOTV.

Beautiful lilac mesh ribbon and a few flowers, leafs, pins, hearts & butterflies.

Must say for my first time with these images I really do love it!!

Will be back on Thursday with The Crafty Purple Frog and some new releases, which are not to be missed!!!!

16 comments:

Crafteezee said...

OMG, I wasn't expecting to see my name in lights when I popped on here. Soooo glad you found my make it crafty cards inspiring, I'm on the DT now so best start saving your pennies, lol. I am taken back when anyone says something like this, so forgive me if I'm waffling, just getting over the shock.

Anyway,back to your card, it's gorgeous, and don't put yourself down hun, it is beautifully coloured, love the images, of course and thanks again forr crediting me. And I do hope we will be seeing you at the Make It Colourful Challenge blog which commences this Saturday.

Huge hug, Tracy x

Kerry said...

I think this card is so gorgeous and I really really love it! It is so pretty and I love the fence and branch, not seem them before.

The papers are beautiful and all the detail is just lovely.

I am glad your mojo is back.... I still haven't blogged yet!!

Love Kerry xxx

Vicky said...

WOW....KERRRR-BOOOOOOM you have entered 2011 with a mahoosive bang sweetie!! This is absolutely fabulous your mojo is sitting on that fence with a huge smile on her face thinking 'YES I'M BACK BABY' 'WATCH THIS SPACE' lol. This really is stunning shug you should feel proud.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

OH wait have I told you its gorgeous???? pmsl Happy New Year sweetie xx

Gina said...

Oooow, can I come play in that garden? It looks fantabulous :D XXX

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle, hope you had a fabby Christmas and New Year. Your card is wonderful hun, and love all the elements. Hope your Craft Room stays tidy - I did mine about a month ago, and now it's just as bad as it ever was!
Hugs, Donna x

patcrafts said...

Wow this card is fantastic so much detail and so much work that has gone into it, The colours are just perfect together.
Thank you Chanelle for all the comments on my blog over the last year.
Love Pat xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle Happy New Year too hunni, wow what an amazing creation this is i absolutely love it ans there is so much detail. luv gina xx

Paper Paradise said...

Such a lovely card so much detail too. I really need to get off this lap top and sort my craft room out too........later hahah. Have a wonderfully creative New Year. Sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

What a delightful card, so much work going on here, the colours are beautiful, it must have taken you ages, keep up the good work. xx

Stressed Stamper said...

stunning - love it....Copic stand....Ooooohhhhhh please can you post a picci and details where you got it from...sounds like a pressie coming on...
Hugs
Sarah x

Lau W said...

Wow, it's a beauty, really love your creation, so much details, fabulous !
Happy new year my friend !
xxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! The coloring is beautiful

Teresa said...

A georgous card so much going on, lovely,
Teresa x

Daisy236 said...

Happy new year Channelle, love the card, Ive just found Digi stamps I love them. So much work has gone into your card, it is so detailed! I'd love to see pictures of your tidy craft room, how long will it stay like that now your mojo is back ;-)

Chelsea said...

Hi Chanelle, sounds like you had a great Christmas. :) I love this card you made. It's so feminine and gorgeous.
Love,
Chelsea

Gez said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. I love all the details. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Sending you very best wishes for 2011. Happy crafting. Gez.xx