Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Challenge 6 already and we get to use something new!!!!

Well I can tell you this one has been the hardest choice so far!!!! The theme over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this week is use something new and my word did we get something new you must check out the Crafty Purple Frog Shop because Amy really did spoil use this time with the most fabulous images yet!!!

This was my overall choice decoupage called the Field of Poppy's.

Isn't she just gorgeous and so many layers and beautiful big poppy's which I gave a little shape to and added some black glitter to for the seeds.

With such a beautiful image I decided to stay with plain card and gold miri as I didn't want to loose the image in a load a patterns she is far too elegant for that.

Added some black ribbon with a flock design on it, loads of stickles a little flourish with my Viva pearl pen and some black flowers.


Please check out my other teamies blogs are there is some fabulous inspiration and a great designs with these new images and the prizes well:

There are 4 prizes again up for grabs this week.

1st Prize is a surprise gift from the brilliant Jazzlin's

2nd prize is 3 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize is 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog