Followers

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Had a great evening crafting!!

Last night me and Kerry joined the Craft Box for some craft therapy!!!

Had a lovely night met some lovely ladies and even managed to finish two lovely cards.

Both cards have been created with paper Artsy stamps and Distressed inks.


Loving these flowers which we stamped and scrunched just look fabulous with the flourish.

Just loving this blue card if you look close its shimmers with gold mica and looks amazing.

Just love the soft blue background and the stamp looks just perfect.

Last picture just trying to get the shimmer of the gold!

Had a great time and can't wait for next week as not only am I booked on again but going to Kerry's as it's her turn for the layout!!

Will be back tomorrow with an award I have received from the lovely Doreen which I can tell you I was so honoured to receive! xxxxx

18 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

the cards are lovely. Great colour combinations. I am loving the new Paper Artsy stuff. I am booked on a workshop with Leandra soon, really looking forward to it. x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Chanelle,glad you had a lovely evening.xxx

Nerrida said...

Oh gosh - I'm lovin' those flowers too. Would love to know how you made them...

Dena said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I really like how you did the scrunched flowers!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Lau W said...

Oh so nice cards, this vintage look is superb ! Flowers are fabulous !
xxx

Sarita said...

Both card are stunning Chanelle. I love the flowers on the first one, they're gorgeous, and I love the colour and theme of the second one.
Fab work with the distress inks,
Thank you for all your comments on my blog recently Chanelle,
Love Sarita xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh stunning - love them both - waiting for Lynne to let me know when the next Sat full day crafting day is on so I can come - no email yet...hope it comes soon!
Sarah x

Anita said...

Wow, these are both lovely cards. Love the blues in the second one but my favorite is the first card ... I just love those gorgeous flowers!

CraftyC said...

These are beautiful cards Chanelle. Hope you are well!
Clairexx

Patricia Garcia said...

Chanelle great cards, both diffrent but beautiful in their own way! Great flowers, I bet you had fun!
Hugs,
Patricia

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Such stunning creations!
hugs
kim x

Annie said...

gorgeous creations! and looks like you had a great time playing with the inks and stamps!
hugs, annie x

Chris said...

Fantastic cards Chanelle and such gorgeous inking and stamping! I love your colours and designs too and I also love Paper Artsy stamps :D. Glad you had a nice evening. Hugs, Chris x

Kinglake said...

wow both cards are fab BUT..... i love those flowers xx jo xx

Emma said...

Such beautiful cards, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Carol said...

Chanelle I am in awe of both of your creations. I love your flowers on the first card and the second is so fabulous. I love a glittery card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Your cards are just gorgeous!! I love your pretty flowers and the colors you've used!! TFS!! HUGS

Nicole Aspinall said...

Oh Gosh! These cards are gorgeous!~