Followers

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Christmas Wishes xxx

Well this is my last post for Christmas I'm sorry for the lack of posting and commenting as I'm just so busy with work and getting prepared for the big day!!!

Hopefully I will be back to normal soon (did I say normal well that will be a first) lol

Here is a Christmas card I have done for my Sister-in-Law it really is very beautiful and the image sits so elegantly. I am also entering this into the "The Sweetpea Stampers" Challenge Anything Goes.

The image is Northern Most Serenity and can be found at the Crafty Purple Frog.

Used a sheet of Miri cad and this and it looks fab with the light!

Couldn't find flowers to match so I sprayed these with glimmer mist and now they are perfect. Punched some leaves and added a few pins.


Thats it then just going to get ready for work!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and get lots of crafty goodies!!

Lots of Love

16 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful, I'm loving those flowers and the colours. xoxo Ann

Lau W said...

Chanelle, your card is sweet, superb composition, love it very much !
Merry Christmas my friend to you and your family !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

just beautiful girl!
thanks so much for joinin us at SPS! Where do you find the time!!!
good luck!

Doreen said...

This ibeautiful Chanelle, the colours are fab as are the flowers.We picked Stephen up today and are safely home.xxx

Kathryn said...

Lovely card Chanelle as always. Have a very lovely Christmas, K x

sue said...

lovely card have a great christmas x sue x

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card. Those flowers look fab. Thank for joining us over at SPS this week. x

Gez said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Love your flowers.
Hope you are having a lovely Christmas. Best Wishes for the New Year.xx

Vicky said...

Morning Chanelle,
Hope your having a wonderful Christmas with the family...
My you have been buzy and creative, all your cards are beautiful, so much detail and work in them...
I have been so lazy lately with my cards....

All the best for the New Year to you and your family
Take care
x
Vicky

Pascale said...

Hi Chanelle I adore this the glitter is done so beautifully. I love the dimension of the image too one of my favourite from The Crafty Purple Frog. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful Chanelle, love the soft colors and the image is BEAUTIFUL!! Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Chris said...

A beautiful card Chanelle and an absolutely gorgeous image and colouring. Wishing you a very happy new year and all good things for 2011. Hugs, Chris xx

patcrafts said...

A beautiful card Chanelle. I'm a bit late with my comments etc as I have only just got back from hols.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas with Summer and your family, mine was a very hot one 28c everyday.
Wishing you a very healthy and happy New Year.
Pat xx

kaos said...

Happy New Year, hun!
A great card! gorgeous layout and details!

hugs
kaos

Carole said...

lovely card, happy new year :)

Dena said...

Chanelle! OMG this is simply gorgeous! Stunning! Amazing! Love the image and the colors! Great card!
Hugs, Dena