Followers

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Crafty Purple Frog & Kenny K's

Can you beleive it's already our 5th challenge over at the The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!!!

Kenny K is one of our sponsors this week and they kindly let us have images to play with I choose Miss Hottie!! then had to purchase a few more as I just loved colouring them in and arn't they just perfect for the man in your life!!!!


Decided to use three of the digi's in two sizes on this shaped card for my DH who thinks it's just great!!! Asked if Miss Hottie looked like me but he just laughed!!

Inked round the edges of the card with Tim's distressed inks which match these Noel papers just beautifully.

Added some green bobble ribbon and gold miri card which looks fab but the photo's are flashing back!!!



You have an extra week on this challenge as we are having a christmas break and it's a must to enter as we have some fabulous prizes up for grab's you should see the list!!!!!!

Hope you have time to visit the DT blogs as there are some fabulous designs both Kenny K's and images from the Purple Frog.


14 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle.xxx

Teri said...

Love this one hun! Very sassy!

Julie said...

Hiya Chanelle,
I'm so sorry I've not popped by your blog for a while, we've had a lot of illness with the boys which has kept me away from blogland that teamed with Christmas and I have to say my head is spinning.
But normality is just around the corner and everything is on it's way to getting back to mornal.
Have a truly wonderful Christmas my darling, eat, drink and be merry.
Lots of Love - Ju xx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is gorgeous these images are really a must for our men aren't they lol. I love the gold on this & the images are just look fabulous...love it love it love it!!!!! Hope you keeping ok shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wow girl!
great combo card!

sue said...

great card great fun! x sue x

Pascale said...

Wow Chanelle this is gorgeous. Great use of these super images hunny. Hugs Pascale

hayward69 said...

Absolutely stunning. Love the card layout and the fab images used.

Jayne xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! it's a fabulous creation, love it very much Chanelle ! Colours are superb !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Daisy236 said...

Great card.....love the Image!

Debs said...

wow I love Miss Hottie! great card.
Just popped by to wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and a great 2011 xxx

Kerry said...

Hi

I can see why Uncle Al loved this card!

Can you show me how to make this please? lol.

Love the different sized images, they work so well together.

Love Kerry xxx

Crafteezee said...

Wowzers, love the Kenny K images and the poinsetta is gorgeous. Fabulous card hun.

Hope you have been over tho the sugar nellie blog to vote for me.
Happy Christmas.
Hugs Tracy x

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning...Hope I am the first to ask if you can be my Aunt too..on Kerrys blog she is singing yr praises, and none of my close friends or family craft...sniff
Sarah