Followers

Thursday, 3 February 2011

It's Valentines over at The Crafty Purple Frog!!

Can you believe it's nearly Valentines Day!!!

Over at the Crafty Purple Frog it's our theme so I have used some yummy papers from my stash and added the Green Moth Pyramage which you can find here!!!

My beautiful Tim Holts die came just in time for the gorgeous flourishes and added some punched out hearts and Prima flowers to finish.

Lots of stickles around the edges (can't have too much glitz!!!)

The circles are cut with my circle cutter and the sentiment was from PC.


You must pop over and have a look at the gorgeous creations from the DT ladies and check out the great prizes!

I must apologise for being a really bad blogger this week but my baby moved out at the weekend and I have been so sad!!!!!! I know they have to grow up and I have to let go but it's so hard!!!!!!

I did manage some therapy on Tuesday night at the Craft Box with Kerry which was much needed and will post the two beautiful cards we made.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week and roll on Friday!!!!


12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous!! I love your colors and your popped up layers!! So stunning!! HUGS

patcrafts said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle love the papers you have used. That TH flourish die is wonderful I must get one of those.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments re-Isabel much appreciated. Love Pat xx

Lau W said...

Oh your card is a beauty my friend ! Love the die wow ! This image is wonderful, so sweet !
xxx

Vicky said...

Awwww bless hunni I'm dreading my eldest moving out so I really do symphasize with you. Your card is gorgeous you are right about you can never have too much bling. I love your scrolls they look fabulous hun. Take care sweetie hope you are ok.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Chanelle, gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Vicky said...

Oh Chanelle, this is gorgeous, beautiful image, I love the way you have desined the flourish's and flowers...

I don't know what I will be like when my two leave home, where does the time go hun....
Don't be sad, sending hugs
x
Vicky

Patricia Garcia said...

Just adorable, love the flourishes and the image sooo pretty!!! Sending you warm sunny rays!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Stressed Stamper said...

wow - look at the detail on that...stunning
Have a great weekend
Sarah x

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Chanelle, sending you big hugs to!
Clairexx

Doreen said...

This is just stunning Chanelle,the papers are fabulous.xxx

Kerry said...

Hello,

I love this card, the image is so classy!

Lovely layout. The colours are beautiful - you mix & match them so well.

Love Kerry xxx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. Love the flourish and embellishments. Really beautiful.
Hugs Sue x