Followers

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Marianne Stamps xx

Crafty Amy has been so busy with the sponsors of our weekend away in October just look a who is sponsoring us already and its only February I can tell you I'm so excited and can't wait.

I have been busy playing with the images from Marianne designs and I just love them I must say I already have the Christmas images that I purchased at the NEC last November but these ones are so adorable for all occasions all year round you really must check them out!!


I have used the baby image for a friend at work who's Granddaughter has just had a beautiful baby boy so this is perfect!!

I have teamed it together with Nit Wit papers and brown bazzil.

A punched border from EK success and matching blue ribbon.

Some flowers from my stash and a cute charm of some baby's feet which is so adorable and a craft work card sentiment with stickles as always around the edges.

Not much crafting this weekend at the moment I have Summer here for the night as her mum & dad have gone to a hotel to celebrate Valentines so Nan is babysitting for the night!!! She is asleep at the moment so thought I would do a quick post!!!

Love Chanelle xxxx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,I love the image.xxx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love the image & Nitwits papers are one of my faves I would buy them all if I could lol. Totally gorgeous card shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

Hiya Hun,
What a beautiful card, I love the image and so perfect for a new born little boy.
I do hope everything is going ok and your well.
Enjoy youre night with little Summer.
Ju xx

Tracey said...

Cute image and card Chanelle, love the yummy colours and fun style, those nitwit papers are great hone - hope you are well and have had a lovely weekend xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

What a cute card and image, I bet she'll love it. xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Chanelle what an adorable card they will love it!
Hope everything went well with Summer I am sure you and your daughter had a great time.
Everything was good here, so glad to see our girls have a well earned treat isn't it.
hugs
kim x

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh that is fab - love that image...love the button on his hat...yup ...another fab card
Sarah x

Lau W said...

Oh this is a so sweet card, lovely stamp !
Happy Valentine's day my friend !

sandra said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image, love the button on the hat. Very cute. Love Sandra x

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

Patricia Garcia said...

How adorable this card is!! I love baby cards. Happy Valentines day!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Chanelle, gorgeous image and papers.
Soooo looking fwd to October.
Hugs Emma x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, I love the LO & that image is such fun :)

Hugs
Tracey
x