Followers

Thursday, 17 February 2011

The Challenge this week over at The Crafty Purple Frog is "Magical"

Another hard choice for the image this week as Amy sent some more fabulous designs to us that will be on sale at the Crafty Purple Frog tomorrow!!

This is my choice she is just so delicious and such fabulous colours and perfect for the theme over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!!!.


Just love how she looks in the photo's and I have caught the colours so perfectly.

I have made my background with Tim Holts distress inks and then stamped and embossed some prima butterfly flourishes in some beautiful colours.

I have added two of Tim's corner and some lush seam binding.

A metal tag with believe on and some extra butterfly's from the sheets.

I must admit I was a bit lost with the theme but in the end I must say I love the finished results.

Check out the other DT Blogs some fabulous designs!!!!



Love Chanelle xxxx

17 comments:

tiggertastic said...

hi ya hunny adore your backing paper and the angle you have put the image at shows the 3D work off so well

Hope you have a good weekend, Sarah-Louise x

Lau W said...

Oh such fantastic colors ! It's a beauty my friend, congrats !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle love the backing.xxx

Teri said...

I used her too, but you made her look sooooo much nicer!

Carrie said...

wow hunni..this is stunning!!

Kerry said...

Hello

Gorgeous card, love the background papers you have used. The image is so pretty and you make such beautiful designs.

Last night was the best craft night ever, it was such a laugh. Can't wait while next time.

I forgot to take pics of my card so will do it over the weekend so I can blog it.

Love Kerry xxx

Donna said...

Ooh, I love all the embossing on your gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and image too. It looks stunning Chanelle. Hope you are fine and well.
Hugs, Donna x

Paper Paradise said...

You have really met the challenge with this lovely card, I just wouldn't have had a clue with this theme! x

Resa said...

Beautiful card.

Patricia Garcia said...

I love the finished results too!! I am in Shock at how beautiful this card is! Love all the pretty colors and the 3-D, WOW!!! So much detail!

Hugs,
Patricia

Julie said...

Beautiful card hun,hope your well.
Ju xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is just gorgeous girl!!!
love the heat embossing...looks perfect!!!
and the colors are wow!!!

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love your coloring!

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love the 3D look of it...
Have a great weekend
Sarah x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card and what clever photography. xx

Nicole Aspinall said...

GORGEOUS

meeshka said...

This is gorgeous, Chanelle!
So much attention to detail, it's just stunning!

Thank-you for popping by my blog hun :)

Hugs, Meesh. XX