Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

Wow Craft Amy who runs the Purple Frog is starting a new challenge for her on line store!!! how exciting is that I just love her "Sweet Pea" decoupage it's just perfect!!

You can see all the details for the DT call here!!!

The call runs up until the 7th October so plenty of time for you to get your thinking caps on!!

Here is my entry hope it meets the requirements all of you out there know I just adore cutting out so this is right up my street and it's Sweet Pea. Can't get enough stamps or decoupage not bothered love it all!!

So here goes everything crossed!!!!


Looks fabulous from the side with all the layers and all the embellishment really show it off!!!

Even the perfect bling to finish it of beautifully.

If you check out my blog I have some lovely cards with these images on in both decoupage and stamps I love them anything that has wings has my vote!!!









Good luck to everyone who tries out for the DT and especially to Amy with the new challenge blog xxxx