Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

Fit's perfectly for Magical Monday Challenge

Found this perfect challenge blog "Magical Monday" where this weeks theme is "Under Water" so this is my entry!! There challenge is just perfect as you have to use Faries, Angels, Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, etc on your card or project so this is one for me!!

It was my Crafty Niece Kerry's birthday and this is the card I made. The papers are Bo-Bunny "Peacock Lane" available from Lynne at The Craft Den I have distressed the edges and inked round them.

The lush Mermaid and the perfect little Seahorse are Magnolia and I have used DI's to colour them and added peacock glitters to the mermaid.

A beautiful spray of flowers, leaves, a feather, pin with added gems and gems on wire look gorgeous in this corner.

Then in this corner I have used glue and flower soft to try to look like seaweed!!! Also added these beautiful jewelery beads.