Followers

Friday, 24 September 2010

Another Birthday xx

This was for my little friend Mia who was three, she adores cooking so her pressie was all different cooking goodies and the Tilda with spoon who is just ready to help cook!!!

I have coloured her with my copics and layered the papers with different purple card and sheets from my Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" pad available from the Craft Den.
I have used my martha stewart punches for the border and the yummy butterfly. Added some fab green lace and stickles.

Mia loved her card and pressie and made some yummy muffins for me but unfortunately I've been on the cabbage soup diet this week!! Boy was it hard!!!!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend I'm of to the Craft Den for an all day Christmas technique class!!! can't wait all day of crafting just heaven!! xx

14 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful card Chanelle, I'm glad little Mia liked it - shame about the muffins, although I do know how you feel as I'm following the Slimming World Diet at the moment and all I want to do is munch on everything I shouldnt
Have a great weekend - Ju xx

patcrafts said...

Your card is adorable just perfect for a little girl who likes cooking I bet she thought it was wonderful.
Enjoy your day tomorrow, looking forward to seeing what you make.
Pat xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous you have coloured Tilda beautifully. Enjoy your day at the Craft Den I shall have to check it out.xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

A gorgeous card, I bet Mia loved it, the colour combo and your colouring is beautiful. xx

paola said...

positively GORGEOUS!! the purple and green color scheme work so well together and i am nuts for your butterly. love the details
smiles
Paola

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Chanelle, love the colours. Bet she loved the card. Hope the class was alotta fun!
Clairexx

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle,
Love the colours on your card, and Tilda is coloured so beautifully. Enjoy you day at the Craft Den!
Hugs, Donna x

Kerry said...

Hello,

I love this card and it is so nice when you can make a card using an image that matches the person so well! This Tilda is so cute and I love te Sugar Rush papers.

It was great today - really enjoyed it!!

Love Kerry xxx

Gez said...

awe, such a cute card. :) Lovely to see Summer & catch up with your bloggings. Have a lovely Sunday.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so beautiful Chanelle!
Gorgeous Tilda and great colours and detail!
hugs
kim x

sandra said...

What a beauty. love the colours together.Perfect image for Mia if she loves cooking. Love Sandra x

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful work on this one. I love the layering and colours
hugs June xxxxx

sue said...

hi chanelle lovely card and lovely papers x sue x

Lau W said...

Chanelle, Tilda is very cute ! Love the butterfly too ! Your creations are always so beautiful !
xxx