Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

It's week 17 already and it's "CUTE"

It's week 17 over at Anything goes can you believe that!!!

This week the theme is "CUTE" I decided to use the beautiful Tilda blowing Bubbles!!!

I have layered my card with plain bazzil and dotty bazzil with a princess paper from my stash!!


Coloured the Tilda with copics and used glamour dust on the wings the bubbles I have popped a blob of glossy accents on!!!

A beautiful flourish, flowers, gems, feather and a lovely border with my MS punch!!!

And here is my new little model who "WILL" be wearing an outfit for Halloween so Nan can Scrap some of the ever growing Halloween stash!!! lol

Here she is wearing the Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch PJ's and co-ordinated slippers this was taken at 5am last Saturday morning when she decided it was time to get up!!!! lol
Oh the joys are being a Nan!!!

Just love her to bits xxxx