Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Week 18 over at Anything Goes and a new DT member!!!!

We have some exciting news today at Anything Goes not only is it our 18th Challenge but we have a new dt Member!!!!

Kerry has joined us this week so a big welcome Kerry and we can't wait to work with you and share our ideas for the challenges in the future!! xx

Back to this weeks challenge and the theme is "going round in circles" so this is my design a circle easel!!!
I have covered the circles with Bo-Bunny "unforgettable" papers to try to inkeep the circle theme.

The flowers I made with two different sized punched circles and I did the same as before distressing and spraying with water to shape them look like flowers like Lynne showed us at the Craft Den

The image and sentiment are magnolia and coloured in with copics!! Lynne has a fabulous "growing" collection at the Craftden to purchase.

A side view to show the easel and as you can see I have covered all the sides so we have no white bits!!! I distressed the edges and inked with black soot and added silver stickles and bling!! As you can see there are loads of cirles here!!! All products that I have used are available from the Craft Den.