Followers

Tuesday 14 September 2010

It's week 16 over at Anything Goes and the theme is "Oriental"

It's week 16 already over at Anything Goes and the theme is "Oriental" quite a difficult one had to have all the stash out!!! not a pretty site!! lol

Here is my design I found this lovely stamp and have added it to some yummy papers the patterned papers are "Blue Blossoms" from Far and Away and "Wisteria" Basis Grey added to a plain bazzil.

I have coloured my image with Copics for the skin and Blonde Moments Pigments for the gown layered it up and added the silver and black cord with the oriental charm!

Cut a few of the blossoms from the paper and used my silver pearl pen for the branch then added the blossoms and a pearl centre.

Hope you manage to get to join us this week!!

Oh and by the way the Magnolia's have landed!!!!! and sooooooo much more yummy products it well worth a visit to the Craft Den or the Web site.