Followers

Friday, 17 September 2010

2nd Anniversary for House Mouse Challenge

And a VERY SPECIAL Monday it is! Today marks the TWO-YEAR anniversary of the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog!! Wooo hooo! This week's challenge has been brought to us by the lovely Lorraine of the Design Team. Here's Lorraine's fun Sketch for our anniversary celebration!


We can't miss this can we so here is my entry and yes it's the start of my Halloween and plenty more to come especially now I have my Magnolia Halloween tild's from Lynne's this week!!!

I have used the pumpkin paper see below for a picture of the pad I have used!!



The gorgeous House Mouse if from a sheet of clear stamps hat are all Halloween coloured with copics and some Glamour dust he is perfect with these papers.

This shows you the effect of the foiled paper it really is lush!!! I have used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the orange bazzil I have layered behind the image and highlighted the raised effect with DI'n blacksoot. The border behind is black bazzil and Martha Stewart "Drippy Goo" punch and orange Bo-Bunny ribbon. This photo was also before I remembered the three embellishments on the two corners!!

To finish off in the corner I have used pumpkin nesties added stickles and a button my friend Jill (still no blog!!) bought me from the NEC!!!


This fabulous paper is the specialty paper from atd is has 12 glitter & foiled sheets of the most beautiful papers, the only trouble was which one to use and then because it's so beautiful I didn't want to cover it up! You can purchase this from the Craftden but I was lucky as it was an early birthday pressie from Lynne who I really think is slowly showing signs of being a new Halloween fan!!!! whey it's took my the last few years but she's nearly there!!!!



15 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Channelle.
Oh I just love this card...those papers are fantastic and the design is fabulous
Hope your well, sorry for not popping by this week, have a big launch on my DT so have had my head down concocting...lol
Take care hun
x
Vicky

Lau W said...

Aw ! papers are so nice ! Your card is a fabulous creation my friend !
Have a good w-e !
xxx

Kathryn said...

superb card Chanelle, I love the stamp, he is so sweet and the papers are lush, I missed those last night! K x

Lori Barnett said...

I just LOVE your card! And yes....all the papers are yummy! AWESOME job on the challenge. I love that Halloween set. Looks like you and I are in the mood to create Halloween stuf ;) YEAH BABY! LOL!

Valerie said...

What a cute card! Just love all the details.

Julie said...

what a beautiful Halloween card, the little mouse is the cutest and I love the papers - they are so full of detail.
enjoy your weekend - Ju xx

Kerry said...

Hello,

Great card and I LOVE those papers. The image is so cute and is coloured beautifully. The sentiments are great, so much detail and so much to look at. Love it!

I think you have turned us all into Halloween Lovers like you!!!

Love Kerry xxx

sandra said...

Those papers are stunning. Just perfect for you. Love the little house mouse too. Enjoyed last night, thank you for all the cutting out you did for us all. Love Sandra x

Sue from Oregon said...

oh goodness...so many fun details and lovely papers! What a great Halloween creation! Thanks for sharing with us at HM&F's Monday Challenge!

Patricia Garcia said...

Spooky card!! Love the embossing and the pumpkins!! The image is cute, love your coloring!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Holy cow! This card is gorgeous beyond compare. You used so many techniques when you created it, I can only imagine how long it must have taken. I'm so impressed and the best Halloween card I've seen. No wonder you love Halloween so much.

Rica said...

Hi Channelle and wowoweee - stunning card. Fantastic papers, love the black and orange and gorgeous image - great colouring and glittering.
hugs Heather xx
ooops - nearly forgot, glad you shared this with us at House Mouse & friends.

Sue said...

Wow, Chantelle, what a great card, so much to look at and enjoy. So many great papers and details. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop. Nice take on the sketch.

Hugs
Sue Drees

butlersabroad said...

What a great card Chantelle, and those papers are so stunning. I'd get another pack just to look at!!

Hugs
Brenda

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining the HM&F Celebration Blog hop and Challenge!