Followers

Monday 27 September 2010

What a busy weekend!

Had a great time at the Craft Den this Saturday none stop crafting, chatting, laughing and of course spending!!!

We spend the day doing Xmas techniques we made in total five cards, a bookmark and a gorgeous bag but will only be showing the craftwork cards today as I have idea's for the others so will show them at a later date.

These are the cards we did with the Craftwork products which Lynne has just taken another delivery of as they are flying!!! The colours are just beautiful but my pictures really don't do them justice!

This card is made with one of the beautiful frames that are already embossed and we used distress inks to highlight the raised bits and to colour the edges. A gorgeous die cut tree and paper candy to finish!! These cards are fab if you need quick cards with no colouring!

The second card is a shaped 8 x 8 and has just one piece of paper to cover a sentiment, two trees and paper candy but it's just enough without going OTT!!

Finally we did the same technique as the first with the distress inks, stickles on the raised bits and a beautiful snowflake covered in glamour dust and held together with a brad, paper candy and a sentiment!

When I arrived home I had a little visitor who stayed the night so we could have quality time together now they don't live here any more and the little mite was up at 5am!!!

So had to wait while she had gone home to do my mountain of ironing before I could craft! But it took me hours (it's the one job I avoid) then I did manage to do some of my DT work which I was really pleased. Hope everyone had a fab weekend.