Followers

Saturday 18 September 2010

Scrap book page and a yummy cake!!!

Thursday was my Baby's 20th birthday!!!

She was so disappointed she had no cake!! I have been poorly with some kind of flu/cold for over a week and never gave it a thought so I phoned and ordered a sweetie cake it's heaven for kiddies of all ages!!! lol Will have to post pictures tomorrow as my daughter has borrowed my camera.

Now lets be serious it was also the weekly scrap class at the Craft Den and here is the beautiful layout we did it's background is brown bazzil and I chose green artilicious flocked paper!!!

Here you get a close up of the flowers we cut with Tim Holts tattered floral die and the leaves are with the new Magnolia dies!!

The gorgeous butterfly's are from the marianne designs all available from the Craft Den. I have added a pearl flourish and stickles to finish!

Love the layout it's my Wedding Day in November 2001!!!