Followers

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Week 15 at Anything Goes!!

Well it soon comes round to Tuesdays!!! It's already week 15 at Anything Goes and the theme is "Autumn" Just love how the light has reflected on the card just perfect for he theme.

I have found out my beautiful "Indian" basic grey papers and added some plain bazzil colours. The magnolia is coloured with my copics and then cut out with my nesties then I have gone round the edge with brown stickles.

I have used a few punches on my card the beautiful leaf design down the side and the gorgeous flourish which I have added to the flowers. A sentiment and ribbon finish the design.

Everything I have used is from the Craft Den and just to let you know Lynne has had a fabulous delivery from Bo-Bunny and is awaiting a BIG order from magnolia which is due to land any day!!! Check out the Web site here!!!

15 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

just gorgeous and very autumal. Quite appropiate at the moment!
love debbie xxxx

sue said...

love the card chanelle the punches and colouring are great hope the magnolias are here tomorrow at lynnes x sue x

Paper Paradise said...

Week 15 already????? Where have they gone? I love Autumn, and Ilove the card too, the colours say it all! x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card, the colours are perfect for Autumn.
Pat xx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card and it definately says Autumn. I love this image - wish I had her, but someone got the last one!!! Lol

Love Kerry xxx

sandra said...

Love it. The colours are perfect. Love the Martha stewart leaf punch too. I never bought that one. Love Sandra x

Donna said...

Hi Chanelle,
Love the gorgeous colours on this card. Coloured beautifully too. Hope you are fine and well.
Hugs, Donna x

flutterbycrafter said...

Perfect autumnal card, love the image and the colours you've used. xx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous i love the papers and colours are fab great colouring too.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, i think Alfie's a little cutie pie but then i'm just a little biased lol.

luv gina xx

Lau W said...

What a card, so nice card ! Perfect for the season ! wow !
Big kisses my friend !
xxx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Chanelle, love those autumn colours and you have found the perfect stamp. Hugs Tracy x

dj1952 said...

Your card is fabulous!!! Love the papers and your embellishments.

Tracey said...

yummmy colours here hon, love the way you have put this card together, the rich bazzill colours complement the paper perfectly, hope all is well with you,happy weekend, take care XXX

Sarita said...

beautiful Chanelle, I love the autumnal colours.
Love Sarita xx

Chelsea said...

Oh gorgeous colors and image. The leave borders are so perfect.
Luv,
Chelsea