Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Thursday's scrap class xx

This is my layout from Thursday's class at the Craft Den!! When I went home to complete my layout (as I hadn't taken my picture's) I couldn't find any that went with the page and the pink elements so I have taken off the ribbon & replaced the flowers with some purple ones.

We used Blonde Moments Yorkshire Pudding paper and a plain black bazzil on the Yorkshire pudding paper we used a Tim Holts background stamp with black ink and then used a purple pad for the smudged effect on top. Out came the Colour My World template "Totally Stamped" for the two edges and left the others straight then went round the black with a white pen and the Grey with a black pen. We also used the flourish template again from Colour My World for the faux bling!!

I have stamped a sentiment and love heart from my Prima stamps (Build a Swirl) that I received at Xmas!!! These are yummy and also available from Lynne's and then put the flowers on in black & purple with a lovely hat pin to finish off xx Nearly forgot we have the most yummy cake which Mary made it was devine!!! Thanks Mary xx

You can see Lynne's page here, Kerry's here Natasha's here and finally Joe's here xxx