Followers

Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Not been around for a few days as I've had a really bad cold & sore throat "DH found this really funny as normally he's trying to keep me quiet"

Any way "Happy New Year" to everyone!!

As I felt a little better today thought I would go with one of my new years resolutions (to have the courage to enter a challenge!!!) and I have found one just up my street Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! "Less is more..... but more is better!" It's a brand new challenge blog which has started today the theme is "NEW" which is very apt as it's my New Years resolution!!!! They also thought it would be fun to go with the blog colours so here goes here is my entry!!





As pink is my favourite colour this is just perfect I choose one of my Gorguss girl images and coloured her to match the backing papers which are black bazzil bling & pink bazzil with my favourite flock papers from g.c.d all available from Lynne at the Craft Den. I used my MS Valentine border punch, bling and a black pearl pen, black velvet ribbon and sentiments from craftwork cards I have even done the inside with the same border and a nestie and to finish a lovely stamped sentiment!!! Now I just have to hope that I've linked it correctly!!! lol