Followers

Friday, 15 January 2010

Therapy at last x

Well I have had a little therapy!!! Been to this weeks Scrapbook class at the Craft Den and had a great time!! It's no wonder we all miss it we all get on so well and always have a great night full of laughter, chatting and crafting.

Last night we did this fab layout with Black Market papers and cream bazzil it's so vintage. We cut out the border down the edge of the roses and some individual ones and then the postcards and edges them with distressed ink's. We did a faux bling with colour my world flourish template and a brown pearl pen and once at home I found a picture of my mum & dad on a family holidays (years ago) added some beautiful prima flowers and some punched foliage (the large cream flower was a little too bright so sprayed with glimmer mist in Tiger Lily) loads of stickles on the flowers and the family title cut on my cricut xxx

Not very happy with the photo's as they really don't show the true colours of the papers but it was dark this morning before work and dark when I get home. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx


15 comments:

sue said...

this looks great chanelle I'm sick I wasn't there see you next week x sue x

Kerry said...

Your page looks so good Chanelle. It looks so different to mine Kxx

louisa said...

Chanelle, that is just stunning!

Natasha Mellor said...

Looks different to mine too love the flowers! Had a great night too and look forward to next weeks therapy!!

Daisy236 said...

Love the LO. It's nice to see everyone page they all look very different. I like the old fashion feel to yours. See you next week x

patcrafts said...

I agree with Jo they all look so different but lovely colours and the vintage feel goes with your photo. You are so lucky to have been able to indulge in the therapy. I couldn't get out of my drive and road until this pm, husband could but he went to Gran Canaria this morning and left me stranded.

Gez said...

Beautiful LO Chanelle. Love your pleated paper. Sounds like everyone had a fab evening. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Gez.

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh this is beautiful I love the paper and all those flowers and swirls. Awesome layout!

Lynne said...

Beautiful! Love your flowers they are gorgeous. It is great to see all the finished layouts, which are so very different, when we all started off the same! have a good weekend. Lynne xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page Chanelle. Love this heaps :)

scrappyjan said...

Oh wow what a stunning page!! Gorgeous!!!
hugs, Janiel

sandra said...

Wow, just stunning. Love the flowers down the side, and the photo fits in so well with the papers. You just keep getting better. Love Sandra x

Julie said...

What a truly beautiful layout - I love the vintage feel and the prima's are gorgeous.
xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

absolutely gorgeous channelle.great layout.really fabxxx
debbie xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
What a stunning page!
Sooo beautiful!
hugs
kim x