Followers

Friday 15 January 2010

Therapy at last x

Well I have had a little therapy!!! Been to this weeks Scrapbook class at the Craft Den and had a great time!! It's no wonder we all miss it we all get on so well and always have a great night full of laughter, chatting and crafting.

Last night we did this fab layout with Black Market papers and cream bazzil it's so vintage. We cut out the border down the edge of the roses and some individual ones and then the postcards and edges them with distressed ink's. We did a faux bling with colour my world flourish template and a brown pearl pen and once at home I found a picture of my mum & dad on a family holidays (years ago) added some beautiful prima flowers and some punched foliage (the large cream flower was a little too bright so sprayed with glimmer mist in Tiger Lily) loads of stickles on the flowers and the family title cut on my cricut xxx

Not very happy with the photo's as they really don't show the true colours of the papers but it was dark this morning before work and dark when I get home. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx